Bowser Automotive, Inc. Employee Reviews

Organized and Friendly workplace
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pleasant Hills, PAOctober 31, 2018
While I have only been here for about a year, I love it here. The management team is friendly and helpful, the hours are fantastic, the Bowser family is approachable and involved. I have a fantastic boss that is willing to work with me on things or time-off. I highly recommend working here. Get your foot in the door and work your way up if you have to.
Pros
Friendly environment, involved management, opportunities to advance
very busy ,
Parts Collison Center Delivery Person (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 4, 2018
going from collison center to the main dealership to retrieve ordered automotive parts for collison techs .all my supervisors were awesome ,and very aware of missing parts when told.
Pros
enjoyable work atmosphere, and coworkers, discount on car parts
Cons
low pay, health insurance was not the greatest
Poor management, high turn around rate of employees
Technician (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 21, 2018
Not willing to pay the good workers and continue to hire poor quality people. When asking about guaranteed hours for flat rate guys was told the CEO said “Let them leave, we’ll replace them with cheap labor”
Pros
Cons
Awful management
Your Human Resource manager needs to be let go.
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 16, 2018
Your human resource manager has poor judgement and feels she is never wrong on her decisions. Mrs snyder You need to look for a college grade that is young and dumb that you can train to do things your way. And not hers.
I'ts ok?
Automotie Technician (Diesel) (Current Employee) –  Pleasant Hills, PAOctober 11, 2017
I learned a lot there. They are big on training. However thy only pay slightly higher than minimum wage to train. It was recently reduced. They also took a few holiday days off of us and capped the three we gat paid for at $80.00 each.
stressful
GM parts, Advanced to Parts Delivery Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Hills, PAApril 10, 2017
no lunch breaks had lunch at desk, long hour , poor management. very clicky. had to depend on out side souce to give appointments.was let go do to beating my boss in sales
fun work place
Car Detailer (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMarch 31, 2017
ok job if you like detailing cars for a living. you have to get the cars done in a certain amount of time, and if you don't you get fired, cool co-workers they tell you how to do everything
Good place to work.
Recon specialist supervisor/detail supervisor (Current Employee) –  Pleasant Hills, PAFebruary 2, 2017
Nice place to work. if you like cars. And working hard. That's the place to be. You can learn a lot of things working there. Also do many different things other than your job title.
Pros
Good people and good work environment
Cons
Never enough essential necessities
Nice place to work
Service Advisor and perform daily write ups (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMarch 1, 2016
Nice place to work. Nice working conditions. Start at 7am do write ups, work with customers and techs. prepare estimates, sell jobs, and close ro's.
Overall Good Experience
IT Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 15, 2015
Have worked at this company for over 5 years. Moved to different positions and have had a lot of opportunity moving laterally.
Pros
Schedule
Cons
Pay
work summary
Car washer/lot attendant (Current Employee) –  Pleasant Hills, PAJune 10, 2015
park and tag customers cars that come in for service. they get a free car wash complimentary of the dealer if they choose. pick up customers of ride them to where ever they desire.
Decent Dealership
Automotive salesman based in the Buick showroom (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Hills, PAJune 24, 2013
A typical day was 9-9 during the week, with not a lot of floor traffic. Mostly contacted previous customers via phone or email. Did a lot of referral business and previous customers.( Approx. 65-70 %). New management was a little difficult to work with and that was probably the hardest part of the job. health insurance was very costly through them though. Approx 950/month from me to cover my family. Seems high to me.
Pros
Decent inventory and an opportunity to make money
Cons
healthcare, and management, and new pay structure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bowser Automotive, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Bowser Automotive, Inc. Reviews by Location