Box Butte General Hospital Employee Reviews

Great benefits, good management, professional environment, equal opportunities.
Electronic Medical Records Specialist (Former Employee) –  Alliance, NEOctober 5, 2019
I love this place, benefits, culture and work environment are very good. Strong respect for patients and its privacy, beautiful and modern facility. I love BBGH
Poor management and terrible salary
Certified Personal Trainer (Former Employee) –  Fitness CenterJune 23, 2019
The pay is extremely low for a personal trainer. Personal trainers don’t receive compensation on selling packages or signing clients. The company doesn’t compensate for extra work done or try to fix concerns. Management is poor in the fitness center. Only benefit to the job is benefits.
Fitness Center Attendant (Former Employee) –  Alliance, NEApril 16, 2018
BBGH is a great place to work. They have a very family oriented atmosphere. They live by their values and pride themselves in promoting healthy living.
Friendly Place to Work
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Alliance, NEApril 3, 2018
Has a great slow paced environment that helped me get my feet wet as a CNA. There are times when it is short staffed but everyone has each other's backs.
n/a
Student (Former Employee) –  Alliance, NEMarch 6, 2018
I was a student and dont have anything to add. They are a great company with great therapist and support staff. As a student I would recommend them as a place to work.
Matters who know
Nope (Former Employee) –  NopeFebruary 1, 2018
Working there starts off nice, but then people start to show their true colors. They have different "groups" if you aren't part of a certain group or if you rub the wrong group wrong they will do what they can to make sure your time working there is miserable up to the point of you quitting or they will get you fired.
I loved working for BBGH
Human Resource Assistant (Former Employee) –  Alliance, NEDecember 18, 2017
over all the company tries to be the best place to work receive care and just over all a wonderful place to be. I would have not left, but I relocated to another state.
Not enough Staff
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Alliance, NEAugust 16, 2017
Poor Management, high turn over rate. The moral of the staff was always poor. The patients needed more staff, including Doctors. Takes weeks to high anyone for any department.
Benefits
Cons
Short staffed
no comment at this time.
Materials Management Manager (Former Employee) –  Alliance, NEJuly 28, 2017
I worked as the Materials Manager at Box Butte General Hospital for eleven years. In that time my crew and I revamped the entire research, procurement, receiving, storing, and delivery systems of all disposable items used. This resulted in savings of money and man hours.
great coworkers
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Alliance, NENovember 16, 2016
Team nursing concept was present and utilized. Staffing was above and beyond what I had been involved with prior to working here. I started as a travel nurse and stayed for 3 years.
Pros
providers worked closely with nursing staff
Cons
no cafeteria at night
interesting place to work
Maintenance Man (Former Employee) –  Alliance, NEMarch 24, 2016
This job was very different from any i had had previous, made me grow up quick. Worked daylight hours but was on call at one point for 9 months straight and got burnt out with being woken up at 3 am for a bad light bulb. learned to deal with tough situations
Pros
good people
Cons
on call