BoxLunch Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 386 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
BoxLunch is a civic-minded web + brick and mortar based specialty retailer offering a curated collection of licensed and non-licensed merchandise. With every $10 spent on our pop culture-themed product offering of apparel, accessories, home goods, gift and novelty, and collectibles, BoxLunch will help provide a meal secured by Feeding America® on behalf of local member food banks...
BoxLunch is a civic-minded web + brick and mortar based specialty retailer offering a curated collection of licensed and non-licensed merchandise. With every $10 spent on our pop culture-themed product offering of apparel, accessories, home goods, gift and novelty, and collectibles, BoxLunch will help provide a meal secured by Feeding America® on behalf of local member food banks
There is 1 BoxLunch job close to Ashburn, VA. You can check out other available jobs at BoxLunch.
Salary estimated from 133 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 81 questions about working at BoxLunch. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from BoxLunch employees.
Insights from 229 Indeed users who have interviewed with BoxLunch within the last 5 years.
Previous experience, what hours I wanted, and if I was interested in moving up in roles.
Previous experience, what hour...
What can you bring to the company? How do you feel about coaching employees? Tell me about a time you had to have a tough conversation with an employee. How did you handle it? Do you have and experience working in a conversion store?
What can you bring to the comp...
What is something that you struggle with? What fandoms do relate to in the store? How far would your commute be?
What is something that you str...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at BoxLunch?Published on May 24, 2021