Boyington Health and Rehabilitation Center

Boyington Health and Rehabilitation Center Employee Reviews

United States8 reviews
sometimes a fun place to work,, the patient ratio is a shortage. offer a lunch at a cheaper price, the hours are not bad, u can always get stress time off
I worked at the boyington for two years. I loved the residents there but the management there was horrible they don’t really appreciate everything you do for them and the residents and if you aren’t friends with the management people you are not okay with your work
Nurses are overworked and under staffed. It is not safe there if u want to protect your license. Constant changes as new management rolls in. The building should be torn down and rebuilt with all new staff because it's the patients that are suffering the most. They do not get the attention and care needed. Very, very short and people are constantly calling in or quitting. Pay is oaky but not wprth the stress you are under on a day to day basis okayokay but the insurance is ridiculously high which makes the pay look like nothing, and insurance does not cover much!! They want you to do things that may cause you to be in trouble with the MBON!! DO NOT GO THERE!!
Boyington is a great place . They need a lot of help and new employee.
Boyinton change a lot buit they help me got my CNA license. There are friendly resident in great hour
Hours per week: 40 Home Heath Provider Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: My main role was to provide basic care to my patient, as well as to assist her with the daily basic activities that she had trouble performing alone such as bathing. My responsibilities included taking her vital signs, such as blood pressure, pulse, respiration, and temperature. Dispensing of medication according to the daily scheduled.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
I enjoy providing rehabilitation care to patients recently discharged from an acute care facility with the goal of returning to their homes and having the best quality of life possible.
Pros
Able to make my own schedule
Cons
Busy environment and nurse to patient ratio
I got a lot of experience in nursing and I learned a lot while being employed at the Boyington.
Pros
flexible hours and work days
Cons
it was always the same routine everyday.
I did not have a typical day within this position. I was scheduled for night shift (my favorite shift) but I often worked 3pm till 7am. My coverage was often late, staff to patient ratio was low, staff was very over worked and I feel the patients deserved much more. Management needed a complete overall. I enjoyed my residents the most. In fact, I would often go there on my days off to visit with them. I would take them to the Casino's, and Dinner and for the one's who were not ambulatory, I would sit in there rooms watching TV or playing cards. The hardest part was watching those residents without family members to visit. The ones who were dropped off and ignored until the call of their death.
Pros
residents appreciation
Cons
patient to staff ratio
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boyington Health and Rehabilitation Center. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9