Boys & Girls Clubs of America Careers and Employment
- CEOJim Clark
- Company size201 to 500
- Revenue$100M to $500M (USD)
- IndustryNonprofit & NGO
You’re seeing all 803 jobs at Boys & Girls Clubs of America because we can’t find any available jobs at Boys & Girls Clubs of America close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
4 hours agoView job
Salary estimated from 9K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Community & Social Service
Employees at Boys & Girls Clubs of America have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 106 questions about working at Boys & Girls Clubs of America. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Boys & Girls Clubs of America employees.
Insights from 1.1K Indeed users who have interviewed with Boys & Girls Clubs of America within the last 5 years.
I started the job as a volunteer helping out a friend who needed some one to be able to do simple office work. answering phones, taking messages, emails, filing, After a few months of volunteering my boss then asked if I would like to work at the club. I have been here for 12 years.
Was I good with kids, how would I keep them safe, what would I do in certain situations
How well do you work with kids in various ages.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of America