Bozzuto Employee Reviews

Working with family
CSR/Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Campbell, CAJune 14, 2019
My experience with Bozzuto was a very welcoming one. I had a supportive team that was always looking out for each other. One of my favorite things about the team was team building exercises that the company provided on a monthly basis. There were many outings to keep us all working together for the benefit of the growth of our company.
Great place to work, with great pay and benifits
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 5, 2019
I only worked here for a year, but it was a fantastic year. Bozzuto is a great environment. Plenty of training in a classroom environment, with knowledgeable instructors. You really feel like a family here. Management goes out of their way to show appreciation. I would highly recommend a career at Bozzuto.
Pros
Great pay. Great Benifits. Ample paid time off.
Cons
On-call for maintainence techs could be long at times. Especially during snow storms.
No support for relocation
Sales Representative /Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Bethpage, NYJune 2, 2019
When I moved to New Jersey, I was traveling to the city, then then to Queens, then to Brooklyn, then back to Queens and finish my day in Bethpage. After all this travel i would then have to travel over 2 hours home every night to Jersey.
Great company
Residential Concierge (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJMay 29, 2019
Great company to work for very good pay with excellent benefits, management is amazing, they actually give oppurtunty to move up in the company, only con is if their property is sold they dont relocate the staff to another property, instead they just let you go
Pros
Great company
Cons
No job placement after the properrty got sold
Great place to wok
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 18, 2019
Great place to work good people and management. Great typical day, and the workplace culture was good. Time management is a must, and multi tasking is a day to day part of the job.
Great company. Terrible coworkers.
Property Accountant (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDMay 15, 2019
Bozzuto is a good company with great core values. Great benefits, decent pay. Upper management is great. Terrific open door policy, genuinely seem to care about the employees.
The biggest problem is the clickish employees and lower management. Team managers are horrible, highly critical and difficult to work with. I was micromanaged. I didn’t feel I had the freedom to take ownership of my role. Some ownership groups are impossible. Deadlines are strenuous. I felt stressed, overworked and self conscious during my time here. As a result I will never accept another role as a project accountant.
TBH I don’t know for sure if I would recommend Bozzuto. Your experience might be different than my own if you are placed on a good team with a good manager and director.
Pros
Great benefits and perks. Beautiful office space.
Cons
The team managers tend to be overly critical.
Great Company
Residential Concierge (Current Employee) –  DMVApril 23, 2019
Bozzuto was a blessing to my career development. The properties I have worked at have great staff, they offer many training classes, and the benefits are worth while. One of the best companies I have worked for by far.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Weekend Resident Concierge (Current Employee) –  West Chester, PAApril 19, 2019
Working for Bozzuto Management Company has opened many new oppurtunities for learning and growth. I enjoy being able to interact and serve others with a purpose on a daily basis.
Pros
orki
Supportive Company
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDApril 10, 2019
Bozzuto is an amazing company with great opportunities, pay attention to your job and show your eagerness to grow and this company will support you! The benefits are great as well !
Pros
Positive Work Environment
Great Company!
7th Flats - Executive Concierge (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 26, 2019
This company is fun, exciting, and new to the DMV area, with is being privately owned they have a lot of freedom. They support their employees and only look for the best. I left solely to broaden my experience in property management. My dream is to work as a manager for this company.
Benefits
Cons
Limited Positions
Great place to start a career
Front Desk Concierge (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDMarch 12, 2019
Former employee for over 18. Years and really enjoyed the time with the company. The owner is a very good person and treats you fairly with respect. Management/managers are easy to work with and for if you come to work and do your job. Most co-workers are good team players and fun to work with as well.. BETHESDA MD..
Pros
Good pay and relaxing
Cons
Distance to and from work.
Avoid the Boston Location at all costs
Fmr. Resident Concierge (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 12, 2019
They say they "Listen"...NOT
They say they'pay better for overnight than day side ppl NOT
They also say they have "work-life" balance ..NOT
They expect for you to be their "salve" by being available 24/7..NOT

Use this or other various questions when or IF you get an invitation for an interview from them! Especially the Boston location.
Benefits
Cons
salary, work-life balance
Not worth it!
Sales and Marketing (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 11, 2019
Bozzuto Claims they are the Nordstrom of property management. yet management has no idea what they are doing. They will gossip about you all the time behind your back. They constantly change rules and policies and don't inform you. Very cutthroat and judgy company. They only like you if you are favorited by higher management. Long hard hours of work and they still do not appreciate you. You have to work 3 weekends a month as a leasing agent so kiss your normal life goodbye! When residents complain about things that management never got done you end up getting yelled at for things you had no control over. The training is long and ends up being pointless when you actually get at your property. The stress and pettiness at this company is not worth it! If you are interested in property management find a better company!
Pros
Entry level, benefits
Cons
Horrible Management, Stressful, Long days
Depends on which site you work at
Leasing Manager (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJMarch 11, 2019
Overall, as a company, they aren't bad to work for. All that changes depending on the site you are working at, and the management team placed over you. It can make Bozzuto go from a great company, to a company that you would dread working for really quickly.
Great place to work for Mr Bozzuto
Sales and Marketing Associate (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 4, 2019
Change is always difficult, however after the Mr. Bozzuto retired, it was just not the same family friendly face work environment, an. growth took the company in another direction.
Bozzuto
Sales and Marketing Associate (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 26, 2019
I wish I had a better experience with my manager. Underpaid, but good experience nonetheless. Company throws a gala each year which is fun and also boosts morale
Not Worthy of Your Time
Sales Marketing Associates (Former Employee) –  Maryland Park, MDFebruary 8, 2019
Don't bother - politics, politics, politics... They are more worried about the Operations Presidents' shoes then the owners' assets. If you're not part of the 'in crowd' you're nobody.
An all around amazing place to work!
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 6, 2019
Bozzuto and the staff made my experience so amazing, I will never forget it, management is amazing and they taught me so much. The residents become like family and it makes you proud to be able to come to work and take care of the ones you come to love so much. The properties are pristine in everyway it was absolutely wonderful.
Pros
Meeting so many people from different countries.
Great start
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Laurel, MD 20723January 28, 2019
Company is nice, pay is fine. Building are in tact and management when doing their job is perfect. Love the environment, and productivity. Wish the pay increase was more for certain locations but it’s fair.
Work/life balance is not present
Property accountant (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDJanuary 27, 2019
Work/life balance is not present, a lot of employees work 50-55 hours a week. Management is not supportive enough since they are overloaded with work themselves. Some employees support culture of pointing fingers and finding whom to blame. Some departments lack demographics' diversity among employees. The company is located in the middle of nowhere with farms and highway around it. I did not feel save driving in the area where company is located.
Pros
Good pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bozzuto. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.5Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss