Bozzuto Employee Reviews

Productive workplace with good morale.
Assistant Property Manager, Milestone Apartments (Former Employee) –  Germantown, MDSeptember 21, 2018
Productive workplace with good morale. Every day was busy but with new challenges. There was very little monotony which made the days go by quickly. My office had wonderful interoffice relationships which made for a pleasant daily experience.
Pros
Daily variety
Cons
Fast paced atmosphere
Great Career-Minded Company with Opportunities for Advancement
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Montgomery County, MDSeptember 14, 2018
I really enjoy working for Bozzuto and take immense pride when I tell people who I work for. They are very supportive of advancing the careers of ambitious employees and unlike previous companies I have worked for, they are always looking ahead.
Pros
Competitive Salary, Fast Growing Portfolio
Cons
Benefits Program Lacking in Some Areas
Awesome place!!
Maintenance (Current Employee) –  DC, DCSeptember 10, 2018
Awesome place to work at! Great people!!! Property can be great to work at depending on the property manager. I’ve come across to many that are very difficult to work with. Some seem to be on a power trip. I receive emails that are kind of political. This day and age I know people are more vocal but I think work should be completely excluded from that.
Pros
Great pay. Paid time off. Great environment
Cons
Large company. Growing to quickly with lower quality control
Greet with a smile
Leasing & Marketing (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 7, 2018
The residential rental market is a growing forever changing environment. Trying to give the best package of living and price was not the focus for our location. The company model was not followed compared to other areas. Residence interaction was great. But working for a location that put pricing so much higher then the actual product. Made it hard to sell a product with so many areas lacking.
Pros
Location, Company extended family network.
Cons
Management, Lack of up keep, failing model
Excellent balance of work and life.
Administrative Specialist (Current Employee) –  New Rochelle, NYAugust 20, 2018
Bozzuto is absolutely amazing at caring for employees and their needs'. They make sure each employee can perform optimally and have the tools to be successful. They offer plenty of training initiatives to help with growth. Overall, great company and amazing workplace.
Pros
Work/life balance. Great benefits.
Depends on where you work
Assistant Maintenance Manager (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAAugust 17, 2018
Was a good company when I started I believe they are growing to fast and the managers they are hiring are no good I was an assistant Maintenance Manager for 3 years at one of the luxury properties until a new property manager came in and got rid of all the concierge staff cleaning staff then us maintenance without a good cause and corporate had no clue so I say the company sucks for letting someone mess with peoples lives that way and do nothing about it I’m sure they see now but it’s too late
Truly a great company to work for!
Director of Resident Services (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VAAugust 11, 2018
The positives outweigh the negatives, by far! I truly enjoying being a part of the Bozzuto work family. I look forward to being at work, daily. All good things!
Bozzuto
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  MarylandAugust 9, 2018
Great place to work and learn,Mgt great open door policy and many chances of promotion in company.Best Place to work.I have spent over 12 years and only wish i would have started many years ago.I have nothing con to say about the company really cares for its employees.Great award system and 7 year club. 401k allt he perks
Pros
training, pay, guidence, chances for promotions etc benefits
growing too quickly
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAAugust 7, 2018
The company is growing too quickly and with that comes poor choices in leadership and lack of care and concern for employees. The culture is good but they need to do more for the site teams to actually take advantage of the culture they promote.
Overview
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 7, 2018
My location was in the road island row area. during the time it was under complete construction. Everything about this property was new and beautiful the only downside was that the metro was apart of one the entrances of the building so the constant security issue was a little bit of a problem.
Pros
location
Cons
Metro off the building
Very Friendly and Trusting company
Assistant Maintenance Manager (Current Employee) –  Hempstead, NYAugust 7, 2018
Good Place to work, allow you work and utilize your ideas.
Management is very caring to workers needs.
No Time clock to punch, so they seem very trusting of their workers.
Employees are very friendly.
I enjoyed the interaction with my fellow workers, everyone always has a smile
Pros
Trusting in their workers
Cons
Small Staff
One of the best apartment companies
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  North Bethesda, MDJuly 27, 2018
Bozzuto is great. They treat you like family while your working there. Pay if pretty good for maintenance tech. Benefits are wonderful. I really enjoyed my time working here
n/a
Concierge/Security (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 23, 2018
great place to work but more benefits for part timers would be great and more advancement opportunities for employees wanting to excel in their career choice
Sales & Marketing Intern
Sales & Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 19, 2018
I felt like an actual employee at my location and the people who I worked with made me feel like I was an important part of the team. I liked meeting new people everyday and working with residents and making new relationships with future residents.
My Experience
Construction Manager Intern (Former Employee) –  Bala-Cynwyd, PAJuly 17, 2018
My experience at Bozzuto Construction Company was more than I could ever have hoped for. The responsibilities that my team gave me as an intern were challenging, but they gave me the tools and knowledge to survive. The people work with you to get the project done, all while creating a family atmosphere. Would definitely choose Bozzuto again.
Product workplace
Accountant Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDJuly 16, 2018
Working in the property management industry can be a very trying and stressful job; however, if you are a people person then this is the job/career that I would recommend. The daily interaction with the people was one that I thoroughly enjoyed.
Pros
Room for advancement and to learn daily
Cons
Stress can be overwelming at times and you have to remember to digress as needed.
The company helps you grow.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 13, 2018
I enjoying working for bozzuto. The work that I do I know well and the company is always helping you to learn more about the business and how you can grow with the company.
Pros
Home buying ptogram
Cons
No moonlighting
Assistant Maintenance Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 8, 2018
The company overall is really good just some people in the company can ruin your day at times, but overall the company has great benefits and pto so that part is an A+
Takes away from your personal life
LEASING SALES MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 27, 2018
Working schedule was in now way fair t anytime, having to work until 7 most nights takes a little out of me each day. Management is very clueless, especially when they get to the top and seem to forget everything.
Pros
Salary, Bonus
Cons
Work Life Balance
Great Company
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NC 28277June 27, 2018
Fun workplace
Great Company to work with.
Excellent benefit.
Mileage reimbursement.
The team spirit is very good among everyone in the company management team

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bozzuto. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.9Personal Development

4.6Career Opportunities

3.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight