Bozzuto
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Bozzuto:

Bozzuto Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA44 reviews
It was a good company to work with. I liked the way the company functioned. The management team would help in anyway possible. They would have a great party for there staff every years.
currently job market is very hot, therefore we need more help. We work long days to stay on track and not delay projects, and have to play multiple roles in a give day.
The company really invests the employees, knowledge base, training, and overall perspective in creating the ultimate experience for prospects and current residents.
Bozzuto is ranked as the number one property management company in the USA, I can definitely agree with that. This company is special and if you ever get a chance to work here you will know exactly why. The people I work with are incredible and make everlasting impressions. I wake up every morning excited about going to work, I've even made it in on my day off. Thanks for everything!
Pros
Advancement, culture, and rewarding.
Cons
Work life balance (even though I dont mind it, it is extremly hard to turn off)
My property manager portrayed strong abuse of power. Furthermore, manager did not execute training well . She has lost many employees in the past including myself. She verbally abuses and unfortunately HR did not reprimand nor compensate me for the mental abuse. After many formally written complaints to HR, none came for my aid. I highly do not recommend this position as a first time career position. It’s very unfortunate because the company executed quality lifestyle for residents but does not address injustice in the work environment , effectively

level applicants. I’m sorry to say but this is levels
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
I was told to take a washer machine up two flights of stairs by myself The manager would ride around in his car all day and be watching you and would duck down in the seat of his car so you wouldn't see him the job was very very stressful.I had to take a refrigerator 2 blocks on a golf cart by myself with no help.Im a very hard worker but I'm not trying to do bodily harm to myself or no one else.
Pros
Sometime free lunch
Cons
Safety and training skills
Great Place to work and Advance!! Staff and Residents were pleasant and professional. My assignment was the Overnight Conceirge, Ensured all entry/exit points were secure and residents were greeted upon entry.
Bozzuto is an amazing company with great opportunities, pay attention to your job and show your eagerness to grow and this company will support you! The benefits are great as well !
Pros
Positive Work Environment
Productive workplace with good morale. Every day was busy but with new challenges. There was very little monotony which made the days go by quickly. My office had wonderful interoffice relationships which made for a pleasant daily experience.
Pros
Daily variety
Cons
Fast paced atmosphere
I really enjoy working for Bozzuto and take immense pride when I tell people who I work for. They are very supportive of advancing the careers of ambitious employees and unlike previous companies I have worked for, they are always looking ahead.
Pros
Competitive Salary, Fast Growing Portfolio
Cons
Benefits Program Lacking in Some Areas
Was a good company when I started I believe they are growing to fast and the managers they are hiring are no good I was an assistant Maintenance Manager for 3 years at one of the luxury properties until a new property manager came in and got rid of all the concierge staff cleaning staff then us maintenance without a good cause and corporate had no clue so I say the company sucks for letting someone mess with peoples lives that way and do nothing about it I’m sure they see now but it’s too late
The positives outweigh the negatives, by far! I truly enjoying being a part of the Bozzuto work family. I look forward to being at work, daily. All good things!
The company is growing too quickly and with that comes poor choices in leadership and lack of care and concern for employees. The culture is good but they need to do more for the site teams to actually take advantage of the culture they promote.
Bozzuto is great. They treat you like family while your working there. Pay if pretty good for maintenance tech. Benefits are wonderful. I really enjoyed my time working here
I enjoyed working at Bozzuto. I met live long friends, great pay. I received substantial raises each year. I did not have a great experience with my last manager; however, that does not reflect the owners. They are genuinely fair people.
Pros
Pay
Cons
You could get a bad manager
They don't pay well at all. The Assistant manager does the work of the sales and marketing associate, and the property manager but gets paid terribly for the work load and responsibilities.
Bozzuto is a great company. Bozzuto has purchased me from intersolutions which is a temp company and made me a permanent employee. I will recommend bozzuto for anyone who's in property management to work.
Learning the differences between rental property an having a relationship with Homeowners Association. Learning different law. Being on a property where the previous management company was fired.
I was already a licensed agent before I worked for bozzuto, and it was a great opportunity to learn about how to build relationships with your clients. The incentive for leases was not that great in my opinion.
Loved working here, but not a lot of room for advancement unless you luck out on your location. It's a growing company so there will be more opportunities soon.
Bozzuto was an excellent employer. I would definitely consider working there again if I decided to go back into property management. High job satisfaction. However, low pay.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bozzuto. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
3.5Personal Development
4.4Career Opportunities
3.4Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight