Bozzuto Employee Reviews

bozzuto
Construction Handyman (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCDecember 15, 2018
Bozzuto is a good job. It was a wonderful experience and I learned a lot. If anyone ask I would recommend them to join this company. it has been a great experience.
Great Place to work
Maintenance Supervisor, Perimeter Place (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 1, 2018
Bozzuto was a great company to work for. The only reason I am no longer with them is that there were no properties in my area. I could have gone to another location, but it would not be beneficial to my family.
Pros
The people are great and really care for each other
Cons
Not strong market in some areas.
Warranty Services Technician (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDNovember 29, 2018
Good people all around. In the field and the office. Take pride in their product. Planned activities every month for all employees including baseball game outings, softball and bowling.
Pros
Just a very fun enviroment to work in
Cons
N/a
Politics as usual.
LEAD CONCIERGE (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 27, 2018
They have their desired status quo and nothing will get i the way of it. Stress caused me to take leave of absence and when I returned n one cared. I wrote the CEO and everyone in his chain of command and to this day have not heard back.
Benefits
Cons
Play their game or you lose.
Unfair Management
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Rhode Island RowOctober 28, 2018
Worked at a property in dc and had to take on the work load of concierge, leasing, and management. Still paid the same rate. I did more work then the lead concierge. When I complained about the work load being too much the manager told me too bad that it was not going to change.
Pros
Looks good on a resume
Cons
Management did not care about the lower level positions
Pool and pool-table with big screen TV's
Service Manager I (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 15, 2018
Working around collage students is a would apart from working with white collar/blue collar working people and it should be known that its a big difference and not nowhere close to being the same. The cost of repair are a great difference too, along them being more needed.I enjoy doing the work but having three stand alone buildings with 3 fire pumps, 3 fire alarm systems, 3 generators and 10 elevator I do a lot of paper work and logging work in. My property is totally difference then others and should be threaded as so but with a grew of 4 for 562 apt. homes and retail I should have another Tech.
Pros
Always learning somrthing new
Cons
Service managers get no respect
A great Work Place
Maintenance Supervisor, Perimeter Place (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 11, 2018
I love the job, culture, and benefits of Bozzuto as a whole. I been with multiple companies but stayed with Bozzuto for 10 years due to the way the company is run. My only concern is there is no growth in Georgia. I moved my family down here and waited for new opportunities within the company. No changes in the 3 years that I been with the Bozzuto group in Georgia. Besides that, I have Learned, Loved, and enjoyed everything about this Company.
Productive workplace with good morale.
Assistant Property Manager, Milestone Apartments (Former Employee) –  Germantown, MDSeptember 21, 2018
Productive workplace with good morale. Every day was busy but with new challenges. There was very little monotony which made the days go by quickly. My office had wonderful interoffice relationships which made for a pleasant daily experience.
Pros
Daily variety
Cons
Fast paced atmosphere
Great Career-Minded Company with Opportunities for Advancement
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Montgomery County, MDSeptember 14, 2018
I really enjoy working for Bozzuto and take immense pride when I tell people who I work for. They are very supportive of advancing the careers of ambitious employees and unlike previous companies I have worked for, they are always looking ahead.
Pros
Competitive Salary, Fast Growing Portfolio
Cons
Benefits Program Lacking in Some Areas
Awesome place!!
Maintenance (Current Employee) –  DC, DCSeptember 10, 2018
Awesome place to work at! Great people!!! Property can be great to work at depending on the property manager. I’ve come across to many that are very difficult to work with. Some seem to be on a power trip. I receive emails that are kind of political. This day and age I know people are more vocal but I think work should be completely excluded from that.
Pros
Great pay. Paid time off. Great environment
Cons
Large company. Growing to quickly with lower quality control
Greet with a smile
Leasing & Marketing (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 7, 2018
The residential rental market is a growing forever changing environment. Trying to give the best package of living and price was not the focus for our location. The company model was not followed compared to other areas. Residence interaction was great. But working for a location that put pricing so much higher then the actual product. Made it hard to sell a product with so many areas lacking.
Pros
Location, Company extended family network.
Cons
Management, Lack of up keep, failing model
Excellent balance of work and life.
Administrative Specialist (Current Employee) –  New Rochelle, NYAugust 20, 2018
Bozzuto is absolutely amazing at caring for employees and their needs'. They make sure each employee can perform optimally and have the tools to be successful. They offer plenty of training initiatives to help with growth. Overall, great company and amazing workplace.
Pros
Work/life balance. Great benefits.
Depends on where you work
Assistant Maintenance Manager (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAAugust 17, 2018
Was a good company when I started I believe they are growing to fast and the managers they are hiring are no good I was an assistant Maintenance Manager for 3 years at one of the luxury properties until a new property manager came in and got rid of all the concierge staff cleaning staff then us maintenance without a good cause and corporate had no clue so I say the company sucks for letting someone mess with peoples lives that way and do nothing about it I’m sure they see now but it’s too late
Truly a great company to work for!
Director of Resident Services (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VAAugust 11, 2018
The positives outweigh the negatives, by far! I truly enjoying being a part of the Bozzuto work family. I look forward to being at work, daily. All good things!
Bozzuto
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  MarylandAugust 9, 2018
Great place to work and learn,Mgt great open door policy and many chances of promotion in company.Best Place to work.I have spent over 12 years and only wish i would have started many years ago.I have nothing con to say about the company really cares for its employees.Great award system and 7 year club. 401k allt he perks
Pros
training, pay, guidence, chances for promotions etc benefits
growing too quickly
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAAugust 7, 2018
The company is growing too quickly and with that comes poor choices in leadership and lack of care and concern for employees. The culture is good but they need to do more for the site teams to actually take advantage of the culture they promote.
Overview
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 7, 2018
My location was in the road island row area. during the time it was under complete construction. Everything about this property was new and beautiful the only downside was that the metro was apart of one the entrances of the building so the constant security issue was a little bit of a problem.
Pros
location
Cons
Metro off the building
Very Friendly and Trusting company
Assistant Maintenance Manager (Current Employee) –  Hempstead, NYAugust 7, 2018
Good Place to work, allow you work and utilize your ideas.
Management is very caring to workers needs.
No Time clock to punch, so they seem very trusting of their workers.
Employees are very friendly.
I enjoyed the interaction with my fellow workers, everyone always has a smile
Pros
Trusting in their workers
Cons
Small Staff
One of the best apartment companies
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  North Bethesda, MDJuly 27, 2018
Bozzuto is great. They treat you like family while your working there. Pay if pretty good for maintenance tech. Benefits are wonderful. I really enjoyed my time working here
n/a
Concierge/Security (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 23, 2018
great place to work but more benefits for part timers would be great and more advancement opportunities for employees wanting to excel in their career choice

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bozzuto. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

4.0InHerSight Score

3.9Personal Development

4.6Career Opportunities

3.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight