Bozzuto Employee Reviews

The company helps you grow.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 13, 2018
I enjoying working for bozzuto. The work that I do I know well and the company is always helping you to learn more about the business and how you can grow with the company.
Pros
Home buying ptogram
Cons
No moonlighting
Assistant Maintenance Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 8, 2018
The company overall is really good just some people in the company can ruin your day at times, but overall the company has great benefits and pto so that part is an A+
Takes away from your personal life
LEASING SALES MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 27, 2018
Working schedule was in now way fair t anytime, having to work until 7 most nights takes a little out of me each day. Management is very clueless, especially when they get to the top and seem to forget everything.
Pros
Salary, Bonus
Cons
Work Life Balance
Great Company
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NC 28277June 27, 2018
Fun workplace
Great Company to work with.
Excellent benefit.
Mileage reimbursement.
The team spirit is very good among everyone in the company management team
Family Owned Business who treats their employees like family too.
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Laurel, MDJune 25, 2018
Bozzuto is a family owned business that treats all of its employees like family. It has been a wonderful place to work full of support, training, and collaboration. The hardest part of the job is the nature of property management itself. It is a job that tends to follow you home.
gas blower assistant
Landscaping Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCJune 22, 2018
Fast paced, had to use a gas blower and walk within military home yards and blow grass and leaves off the pavement and sidewalks. It was not easy during the summer but it was worth it,
Great Envorniment
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 15, 2018
Great working environment. Like any of the place of Employement improvement from location to people is always on a rise but overall their great! New opportunities and career changes is a must and essential in any job.
Pros
Different Locations
Cons
Distance
A fun place to work with excellent benefits
Resident Concierge (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 6, 2018
Great Place to work. A physical day at my job included but not limited to greeting residents and new prospects. Providing out current residents and contractors with knowledgeable and excellent customer Service. Accepting and processing mail and packages. Processing and entering Maintenance request and escalating the request based on emergencies. I enjoyed every aspect of my job because I really enjoy working with and helping at all times. I went through several manager since the company promoted from withing. but all of my experiences were good ones.
Pros
Getting to meet new people
Cons
I did not have any negative experiences.
I love bozzuto management company
Leasing Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 16, 2018
The best work place and company i have worked for since college. Great people and culture!PTO & maternity leave! Discounts and perks! Overall amazing inviting company with great morals and integrity.
Pros
Company paid trips
Field Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 7, 2018
Always room for advancement . This job help you to move up In your career. Many people have started as entry level and I have noticed the opportunities given.
Complex days, the tenants were pretty good though!
Janitor/Maintenance Tech (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDApril 24, 2018
I worked at 2 different sites but I'll go with the last site: productive and very entertaining days, I learned how to not get so much into my feelings as I had to deal with senior citizens who thought I didn't know anything! At first management was pretty good but new manger and supervisor didn't abide by company standards, morale was brought down, the hardest part was the new management but the tenants were awesome after they got to know me
Pros
Great health care plan
Cons
Management team didn't follow Buzzuto standards
Executive Concierge/Resident Concierge (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAApril 15, 2018
I enjoyed working at Bozzuto. I met live long friends, great pay. I received substantial raises each year. I did not have a great experience with my last manager; however, that does not reflect the owners. They are genuinely fair people.
Pros
Pay
Cons
You could get a bad manager
Bozutto talks a good story but the exicution is poor
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  NJApril 10, 2018
Everything is is computerized from onboarding, benefit, payroll, work requests etc but everything resided on different systems. you are expected to teach yourself these systems with little or no help. There is ciaos everywhere you look because there is not enough resources to get the job done. Even if you work through your lunch hour you will never finish your day on time. Managers get little of no help disciplining poor performers so they get away with murder while everyone else is made to suffer. Poor performers can pretty much skate through their career. Very poor support for IT antiquated networks and equipment, Remote support is hard to obtain and onsite support you can forget about.
Pros
Looks good on paper
Cons
Can't walk the walk
Amazing place to work
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 1, 2018
This is such an amazing place to work. Great benefits (PTO, healthcare, 401k). The people are amazing and provide me with a lot of opportunity to grow.
Na
Certified Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 23, 2018
Bozzuto is a great company. Lots of job opportunities and job security. 3rd party management can be tricky but if properly managed can be rewarding. NA
Lead Concierge (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 11, 2018
Enjoyed working at Bozzuto for two years. Hours were reasonable, and the staff as well as resident were easy to handle. Bozzuto have great benefits, and yes there is room for growth .
Pros
Resident friendly, Staff were amazing.
Cons
Management needs to know how to deal with staff better, and room for growth to qualified employes need to be better
Great company!
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDMarch 8, 2018
I enjoy working for this company very much. My coworkers and supervisors are all great and the work environment is fantastic. Bozzuto cares about its employees. The higher ups in the company are very friendly and down to earth.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Low match on 401k
Great place to work overall
Sales and Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 26, 2018
Attentive management, great company culture, significant opportunities to grow within the company, which promotes often from within, and even as an internship, it offered an unstructured role that allowed my skillset to develop.
Pros
Frequent bonuses, encouragement and recognition from management, knowledgeable superiors that offer useful feedback, opportunities for growth
Stressfull
Technician (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 24, 2018
No communication with management .management very secretive always hiding things to themselves. Cannot be trusted.if you have a good team all is good work goes well .but it depends on where you work " meaning the team you have "
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Very stressfull
Great Place to work
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee) –  DCFebruary 21, 2018
Great company to work for with many locations across the eastern US. There is sort of a disconnect between onsite staff and corporate typical with most property management companies.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bozzuto. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

Powered by Fairygodboss

3.5Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.