Bozzuto

Concierge54 reviews
United States54 reviews

Bozzuto insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues

Able to experience luxury lifestyle living

I enjoyed being a solution to my residents. Being the go to person makes you feel good. I learned how to have tough skin and deal with competitive work environments productively. The hardest part of my job is when residents move for whatever reason. The most important part of my job shows in my great reviews. Knowing that I may be the reason they renewed there lease for another year.

Pros

Free Amenities and opportunity to meet all types of different people

Cons

short breaks

Great

This was a great company to work for that gave me room to grow my skills and show what I have to offer. I had the ability to learn new skills as well as new ways of working in a team.

Great culture!

If you enjoy working for a socially conscious business, this is the place to be! They're diversified, invested, and fully committed to creating a safe and engaging place to work (and live) for all of its employees. With training, lateral movement is possible and encouraged.

Pros

competitive pay, healthy leave package, consistent hours

Cons

large company with ever-changing procedures

High earning career driven company

This company as a whole is great! They are caring of their employees and conscious of their residents. There is room for advancement and our pay exceeds those in our field. We are heard and respected. We are often rewarded for being employees and have the option to grow in our communities.

Pros

Pay, training and advancement

Cons

Every community is different and the workload is quite full at times.

Fun Work Place

Everyone is friendly and looks to make the company succeed! My typical day at work was to greet prospects and help current residents. Most enjoyable part of the job would be co-workers and residents.

Pros

Up beat workplace

Cons

Short breaks

Enjoyed working at Bozzuto for two years. Hours were reasonable, and the staff as well as resident were easy to handle. Bozzuto have great benefits, and yes there is room for growth .

Pros

Resident friendly, Staff were amazing.

Cons

Management needs to know how to deal with staff better, and room for growth to qualified employes need to be better

Front Desk Job

A typical day at Bozzuto was mostly accomdating Residents as they came home with deliveries, lease agreements, and security issues. The most enjoyable part of my day would be the daily communication with Residents who turned friends of the housing unit. I wouldn't say there was anything hard about this job.

Pros

Resident Interaction

Fairly decent pay

A great place to work. Friendly staff & management team. For the most part, the residents are nice, although I've run into all manner of behaviors, as to be expected when dealing with the general public. Rule enforcement will find employees subject to unnecessary scrutiny from management. The great thing about my management is, they know their employees & the residents.

Great company

Great company to work for very good pay with excellent benefits, management is amazing, they actually give oppurtunty to move up in the company, only con is if their property is sold they dont relocate the staff to another property, instead they just let you go

Pros

Great company

Cons

No job placement after the properrty got sold

Great Place to Work

Bozzuto is a great training company. They were able to supply me with the tools to succeed with in the rental field. Working with Bozzuto helped me to feel validated as an employee and showed me my voice mattered .

best place to work on the east coast

Working for Bozzuto Management Company has been the most pleasant and exciting place I have ever worked for. I have learned so much about property management and customer retention in a field that I didn't think I'd learn more than being in hospitality for so many years. The typical day to day is the exciting part. You never know what the day will bring. The team I had the pleasure to work with has changed over time but its only because of transfers and promotions. Bozzuto is great in that regard. The hardest part of my job is the tuning it off when going home. you run 100 miles a minute all day and turning it off isn't always easy. The most enjoyable part of my job are the resident's dogs and puppies. I cant get enough!!

Pros

great benifits, beautiful properties

Spectacular Company Culture

Great "onboarding" process Beautiful Properties Great Work Life balance Profit Sharing Competitive salaries Philadelphia PA properties Growing company

Great company culture always promoting within!

I worked for Bozzuto as a resident concierge before i was promoted to the executive concierge role, spending about a year and a half with the company all together. Bozzuto has a great company culture, they are always looking to promote with in and give you the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. Bozzuto really does have a family feel from my experience working at One Greenway & The Sudbury apartments in Boston. I had two very supportive property managers and was able to build great relationships with everyone from leasing, maintenance & concierge. This is by far the best place to work for anyone in the concierge industry in the greater Boston area. The support and leadership is always there starting with our regional director of concierge and moving down to each executive/director of properties. Bozzuto hires good people and makes them great!

Pros

Opportunity for growth, Lots of PTO, Team Lunches, Family atmosphere, Supportive management, Good pay

Excellent Company

Bozzuto is an excellent company to work for. The Benefits are great and there is a lot of opportunity for advancement. I would absolutely recommend Bozzuto to other people.

Fun and educational at the same time

I loved working as a peer advisor/tutor at De Anza Community College because of the knowledge I gained from the position and the respect and admiration I received from those I assisted.

Pros

Friendly environment

Bozzuto Is The Only Company To Work For

Bozzuto is not just a Great company to work for, it is by far the BEST... Their concern for others is their GREATEST asset. Two years ago I applied for a position with Bozzuto, although I did not get the position I was determined that I was not going to give up trying because I really wanted to be a part of this company. I applied so many times that the recruiters knew me by my name. In 2021 I accepted a position and I am compelled to say that it was completely worth the wait. I love being an employee of the Bozzuto family. I am looking forward to the many opportunities that are available for me to grow with the company. It's an awesome company and I am so happy to be here. I made it and so can YOU don't give up.

The events the company host in the lobby

Great job with great pay you will end up working there for many years. Definitely worth a try. Much room to advance in the company just too many passwords to remember but other than that you will love it and great environment

Pros

Free lunches, events, free items, tips

Cons

Barely get a break because you work alone

I love bozzuto they’re amazing

Bozzuto cares about you and residents, your work life is balanced with your personal life. They show so much appreciation to their staff. They are the best company I ever worked for

Pros

Everything!! Pay, schedule is consistent

Cons

No cons!

Official response from Bozzuto

May 26, 2021
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience during your time with us. There is no greater compliment to us than hearing our team members feel they are appreciated, supported, and cared for. We thank you for sharing that. We wish you the best of luck in your future career endeavors.

Productive and Easy

Depending on the shift you have Concierge is very easy. All day you are either helping residents with packages or storing packages for residents. Its a very easy professional job. You are really the first face everyone sees so i guess you can say you are also in charge of the energy in the building. You make sure the first look of the building is inviting accepting warm.

It’s a great company

It’s been an amazing experience being a concierge is at Bozzuto managements great I don’t know if it’s the property I work at that’s amazing and the residents are great but my experience has been top notch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bozzuto. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
3.6Personal Development
4.3Career Opportunities
3.1Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight