BPM LLP

BPM LLP Employee Reviews

Good place to work at
Overall, the company is good to work at. It provides a lot of flexibility for client servicing staffs. Most people working here are nice and easy to work with.
Excellent company with quick promotions
BPM is a great company with great benefits, pay, PTO days, and flexibility. I love to travel and BPM allows flexibility for me to go on trips while still getting work done. I really enjoy my coworkers who are always happy and positive which makes for a great culture and environment. BPM provides a lot of training and has a great coach/coachee program to help staff achieve goals and promotions. This program has helped me be promoted quickly and has given me more responsibilities that has enabled me to grow. I definitely recommend smart and ambitious people to join BPM because you will work with folks who are the same and you will be recognized and rewarded for your efforts.
Pros
Free food, time off, flexibility, great benefits, growing company
Cons
Mainly focused in California
Not a solid firm
This firm is completely disorganized and in bad shape. The mgmt is not in cntrol of the firm, certain groups are led by people that do not understand how to build a practice
BPM is Love! Family
Nothing but high praise! BPM is the best firm in the city, Hands down the culture is 100%.
Benefits is amazing and offer flex time, much more. Training on-going! Best place to work
Pros
Success
Cons
No cons
I've enjoyed working at BPM and realize although public accounting is a tough industry, BPM works to give employees work-life balance. I felt like day-to-day I had ownership over my job and was able to work on projects outside of my immediate team.Overall, I really liked my job and the people I worked with at BPM. I would recommend working at BPM.
Pros
Work-life balance, Pto, flexibility, career mobility
Cons
Tough industry, only in the Bay Area
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
The great place to work
BPM is the great place to work especially for young people who is eager to learn and get experience in individual/corporate taxes. Great management and culture!
Very poor management
Management needs to better train their employees and not pick and choose who gets to attend learning seminars. Everyone should be provided the same opportunity to learn and promote
BPM is invested in its employees and are diverse in their industry capabilities. They really invest in their employees.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BPM LLP?
Accounting internship in SF
While I had been studying accounting in university, I didn't have any practical experience before arriving to BPM. The recruiter at the time was very friendly and supportive of all of the interns and I believe the on-boarding was done in a very positive fashion. I am grateful for having a positive experience in San Francisco for the summer.
Traditional CPA firm
The firm is a typical larger CPA firm. Management needs to communicate better with staff. Horrible at one on one training. You get a paycheck and benefits. I would not recommend this firm.
Good place, but can get misguided on growth strategies.
Good place, but can get misguided on growth strategies.

Small and mid sized clients make work interesting. Not always the brightest colleagues.
Top-Notch, classy Accounting Firm.
Job required hard work and long hours.
I felt that the people and culture at BPM made it a good place to work.

Managers were trust-worthy and there was an open door policy.

Most co-workers were pleasant to work with.

I appreciated the company's commitment to the community.
Pros
co-workers and managers were great, compensation and benefits were fair
Cons
very strict deadlines, worked very long hours some days, tough to plan vacations