Bradley Hospital Employee Review

View all Bradley Hospital reviews

Challenging work environment.
Residential Care Counselor (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIJuly 7, 2013
A typical day at work involves providing 1:1 care to children ages 16-21 with severe autism spectrum disorders. Responsible for the safety and providing individual therapies for each child. Learned patience and the importance of maintaining a neutral environment. Also learned the importance of working together with co-workers to pool resources. Hardest part of the job is remaining calm during high stress situations. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting the children out into the community and more involved.

Other Bradley Hospital Employee Reviews

exposure to acute clinical setting
Milieu associate (Former Employee) –  East Providence, RIJanuary 4, 2018
high paced environment that offers autonomy to staff but is often very physically and emotionally demanding. Because of the isolation of the unit, staff can become very close with each other.
Pros
hands on experience
Cons
physically demanding
Bradley was just ok
Unit Secretary (Former Employee) –  Southington, CTNovember 28, 2017
When I started at Bradley I took a pay cut which I originally didn't mind because the hospital is within walking distance from my house. Even though it was convenient it just wasn't the place for me.