Bradsby Group Employee Reviews

Competative
Principal Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 10, 2018
You can make a lot of $ at Bradsby. Management is hands off if you are doing well. Employee owned business. Good benefits. Very competitive, and you do have to watch your back.
good place to learn skills
Principal (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 1, 2018
In the end, I learned good new sales skills but as well learned that selling with integrity is necessary. I learned to train cold calling techniques and trained many. The money was good and my colleagues were great.
Pros
money
Cons
abusive selling environment
Good learning environment
Data Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 22, 2018
Bradsby Group is a great place to learn about recruiting. Fellow employees are great to work with and management understands the industry thoroughly. Enjoyable place to work with good benefits and perks.
Work Hard
Principal Recruiter, Accounting and Finance (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 19, 2018
Pretty cutthroat, but you can make a lot of money. The culture is put your head down and work.

Compensation is draw against commission.

Location is in the Greenspoint area.
Great company.
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 7, 2018
Extremely competitive environment, but still team oriented. Direct management is always there to answer questions and help. Upper management allows gray areas in rules to cause problems for overall success.
Fun place, cuthroat
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Durango, COFebruary 6, 2018
Cuthroat company. It was a great place to work with a wonderful culture. However, if you don't hit your commision goals you get fired! No questions asked and very little training on how to hit goals.
Not sure how to term it,other than strange
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 1, 2018
Crazy work environment. Management was kinda cool,but unsupportive. Constant double talk by upper management. Compensation was basically 100% commission, your work from a draw. I was canned after 3 weeks,which was supposed to be a "training period". Overall a very different place to be.
Pros
Unlimited income
Cons
No support, cut throat.
Chop Shop for recruiters
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 13, 2017
Picture the movie Glengarry Glen Ross, or the Boiler Room, and you will have an idea of what it is like to work at the Bradsby Group. Promises are made, but not delivered. They claim you're part of a team, but I've never been so alone in my life. Leadership will tell you what you want to hear, but never deliver. They will use you for whatever they can, and drop you like a bad habit. There is no training, and no attempt to help an employee improve. You either make it happen, or you are out.
what have you done for me lately
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 17, 2017
top billers get better treatment. everyone else is meat. you could make the company 100k this month and get canned the next for blanking next month. money is great, but keep you foot on the gas
Great Work/Life Balance
Senior Accountant Executive (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 25, 2017
Great benefits.
Lots of cold calling/marketing.
I structure my day to suit my needs and run my desk like it is my personal business.
Great co-workers.
Do not drink the Kook-Aid
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  ColoradoJune 21, 2017
First of all there is a draw. The way they present it to you, you should be fine until your pipeline builds not true. Supposedly a team environment but it is cut throat. Immediate management is great that is all I can say.
Pros
Great experience learning the business
Cons
Micromanaged, dog eat dog, draw and commission only
Boiler Room
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Denver, CoJanuary 9, 2017
If you've seen the movie you know what I mean. My ratings do not necessarily reflect my experience there. In fact I really enjoyed working there but it's not a fit for me. You are expected to work AT LEAST 50 hours per week plus do work when you get home and on the weekends. The environment is loud and unprofessional. It really didn't bother me that much but it's important to note.

The salary is a draw against commission which for an experience recruiter isn't necessarily a turn-off. However, it takes a very long time to actually place someone in a position so by the time you do, most if not all of your commission just goes straight to your draw so I was having trouble figuring out how I was ever going to actually make money there and not just donate it all back to the company to pay on my draw.

Overall, it's not bad but be prepared for what you're getting into.
Pros
Employees were generally nice and fun
Cons
See above
Love it here - Life changer
Principal (Current Employee) –  denverOctober 26, 2016
True sales environment. Ethical recruiters without commission breath. Work with some challenging people as well as some of the greatest. Not much training, so you have to work hard, and absorb. Employee owned company. Wish there was more leeway with time off. Ultimately they set the foundation for success and you either make it or you don't. Best job I've ever had, enjoy it 9/10 days.
Pros
Unlimited income, Esop, Insightful Management
Cons
Strong personalities
Challenging
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 10, 2015
I only spent 4 months with Bradsby. My supervisor was a great manager and mentor. He and I still keep in touch. However, I vehemently disagree with the CEO.
The CEO allowed some things to happen that shouldn't have and fired people when they disagreed with him. I wasn't part of this, but I was close to those who were.

I do not recommend working for this company.
Pros
Potential for earnings
Cons
Dishonest CEO
Excellent Place to Work
Principal/Operations (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 31, 2015
I have worked for Bradsby Group for more than four years. I enjoy the environment, employees, and management. My husband has moved to The Ft Worth area with his company and I am moving with him. Otherwise, I would have never left Bradsby Group.
Pros
Excellent Work Environment
Cons
No cons
PRINCIPAL RECRUITER (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 21, 2015
Only flaw with working here was you have to work on a draw. So essentially it 100% commission. It took me 9 months before I got out of the hole.
Horrid place to work
Executive Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 26, 2014
Some cool people work there but probably not for long, one of the worst turn overs I've ever seen. Good luck and you'll need it if you work there!
Pros
HR is really nice
Cons
It all pretty much sucks especially the wretched person running the business.
Great recruiting company
Project Financial Analyst/Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 10, 2014
One of few out there that is reputable and the recruiter I had was very open and honest. She treated me like a person who has a life and needs a job. She wanted to help me find a job.
Very Bad Experience
Web Developer (Former Employee) –  ColoradoNovember 19, 2013
Took a one year contract that only lasted four months before the company decided to move its task force to another country. Had to work there for three months before being eligible for insurance. Then, when contract ended, they did not have any new work, so I got a job somewhere else. When I was laid off from that job, I filed for unemployment and Bradsby group said I had quit my job. I was able to prove that I had finished my contract and won my case, but Bradsby shouldn't have fought the unemployment.
Pros
I liked my recruiter
Cons
No other jobs, fought unemployment, 3 month wait for insurance
Depends on where your placed
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  DenverApril 14, 2013
It a sink or swim environment, most sectors have managers that provide no support. Every person for themselves
Pros
potential to do well
Cons
everything isn't what it seems