Brady Sullivan Properties Employee Reviews

Shady company!!!!
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NHApril 11, 2019
Upper management looks down on the employees below them. The company is very cliquey. You go through all this training about the importance of not judging those who come through the doors looking for an apartment but yet there is a disgusting amount of judgement in everyone all the way to up to corporate. The apartments are cheaply made and you can hear everything through the walls and ceilings. avoid this place.
Pros
laid back
Fast-paced, educational work enviroment with career advancement
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIMarch 26, 2019
I had never worked in property management before I started with Brady Sullivan Properties. I began as a Leasing Associate and was put at a lease-up after about a month of working with them. They saw my potential and gave me an opportunity to prove myself. After about a year I was promoted to an Assistant Property Manager position at one of the largest properties they own.

Working with over 300 units in a large city is not easy, but nothing rewarding ever is. I have learned so much in my almost 3 years of working with this company. I have grown as a manager and learned so many valuable skills. I look forward to using the skills I've gained to continue to provide the best service for our tenants and this company.
Pros
Friendly staff, understaning supervisors, opportunity for advancement
Cons
High-paced, fun and exciting workplace!
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIMarch 26, 2019
Working for Brady Sullivan Properties has been very rewarding and exciting adventure. I was hired as a property manager, to manage one of the RI properties with 143 residential units. Being in the industry for many years as a property manager I've never worked for a company that is always willing and available to coach and guide an employee as Brady Sullivan Properties. Whenever there is an issue, concern or question management is always ready to give a lending hand. After working for the company for a few months, management recognized my dedication and readiness to succeed so they promoted me to the largest RI property within the portfolio. With that said, the hardest part of the job was transferring to another property, relearning all the residents rebuilding new relationships. The staff are always ready and willing to learn. Brady Sullivan Properties is a firm believer in promoting from within so we are constantly coaching and pruning staff in hopes to move up to the next level. Overall working for Brady Sullivan Properties has been an amazing experience and look forward to the years ahead.
Pros
Career advancement, friendly staff and beautiful properties!
Best Career Change
Management (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NHMarch 15, 2019
Brady Sullivan has created a unique culture from recruiting qualified, fun, energetic, and professional employees. Employees are expected to complete the duties of their positions, but with a very approachable management staff; they welcome ideas, suggestions, and recommendations that make your day to day tasks more efficient.
One of my favorite things about working at Brady Sullivan Properties is experiencing the positive impact they have in our communities. Giving back to the neighborhood has always been an important part of the company’s mission. I’ve been with the company for 6 years and they continue to find new ways to assist the local organizations that are the pillars of the community. They also like to ensure that the employees get to participate in giving back; whether it be delivering bicycles for the holidays or issuing an oversized check, opportunities for the employees to engage in “feel good moments” are around every corner.
Coming from 10 years of retail management experience to property management, I can confidently say that I would never go back. I have found a career path that suites my personal and professional needs that is furthermore rewarding. Through hard work, dedication, and commitment, I have been able to advance my appointment. Advancements were not a result of staffing turnover, but more because the company continues to grow. Being part of such growth is incredible.
Company Culture.
Advancement Opportunities.
Fun, energetic, professional peers.
Pros
Benefits including health insurance, 401 K (including generous matching), suite tickets at a local arena, vacation condo availability, a weekly team building lunch.
Cons
Nothing significant comes to mind.
Very negative atmosphere.
Property Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NHMarch 13, 2019
Very negative from tenants, employees and contractors. No overtime. Only time compensation. On call rotation with no pay. Need to supply your own tools and use your own vehicle for transportation between work locations and pick up supplies.
Amazing Training Opportunities
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Lawrence, MAMarch 11, 2019
I have worked full-time at BSP for almost 2 years as a member of the leasing team.

The first thing I would say about this job, is that time FLIES!

There's a lot to do in a day and it feels great to work with capable and focused people that can bring it all together for the team. This was my first experience in residential property management and I've been given endless opportunities to learn new aspects of the industry and advance my career. I can honestly say that the best manager's I have ever worked with are working here and I like coming to work every day.

Any customer-facing position is going to include some fantastic interactions and some more frustrating ones, and Brady Sullivan expects a lot from their employees, but I have never regretted joining this company or recommending it to others.
Pros
Great Managers, Constant Training Opportunities, Generous Benefits
Cons
There is room to streamline paperwork
Fast Paced Environment with Amazing Coworkers & Management
Leasing Associate (Current Employee) –  Nashua, NHMarch 11, 2019
My experience at Brady Sullivan Properties has been nothing short of exceptional. The management team I have worked with has been incredibly helpful and really makes you feel like part of a team and not just another worker bee. I feel I have learned SO much in my time here and have grown as an employee and as a person.

Every day offers something new. There is no such thing as a boring day here! We constantly are faced with opportunities for growth and even opportunities to express our creativity. We meet new and amazing people every day and love seeing our residents every day!

Like any other job, you get out of it what you put into it. I have been eager to learn and advance in my role and that is what I have done. I am excited to see where my role in this company takes me in the future.

If you are looking for a fun, collaborative, fast paced environment, look no further than Brady Sullivan!
Pros
Benefits, fun work environment, ample opportunities for growth.
Look Elsewhere
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIDecember 12, 2018
Almost all of the good reviews on here are probably fake and written by management to keep their score up. That’s how this company works. Need proof? Look at the number of people who disagree with the good ratings and agree with the bad ones. This is a poorly managed organization with an antiquated operating system. Salaries are not competitive to the rest of the market and the owner only cares about his bottom line. Do yourself a favor and google all of their lawsuits. They cut corners to save money and it’s very evident in the day to day operations. Employee turnover is significant and for good reason. You can do much better.
Pros
Free lunch sometimes.
Cons
Everything else.
Poor Leadership, No opportunity for growth
Accounting (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHSeptember 5, 2018
Very negative environment
They let people go constantly and post the jobs as "we're growing again"
Managers talk poorly about employees to other employees
Keep people with poor attitudes
Too much power is given to one or two people
Concerns do not get handled
It is a "my way of the highway environment", cannot voice opinions or suggest changes
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Everything else, very poorly managed
Growing Company w/ Transparent Management & Advancement Potential
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NHNovember 21, 2016
Great overall atmosphere in the Manchester headquarters office. Friendly & professional environment, collaborative work area keeps the day moving quickly and enjoyably. Open-door policy, and the ownership is always present, often the first folks in/last folks out of the office which is inspiring. Friendly group of employees who seem collectively focused on growing the brand and performing their jobs at a high caliber. Organic growth potential regardless of your specific field - I've witnessed several instances in which an employee is able to advance their standing with the company and step into a new role.
Pros
Fast pace. Family-owned/operated. Pizza party every Thursday.
Free Pizza is as good as it gets!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHNovember 11, 2016
It's a very fun environment, meaning the employees are fun. But the feeling of getting let go is a constant. The owner is completely unapproachable to the point where he is feared. Vacation time is absolutely horrible. Pay is well below average. And one of the good reviews on this site from a while back (the one that says they've been here for 10 years) was a fake done by an HR lady who was eventually fired. Go figure.
Pros
Fun coworkers; free pizza.
Cons
Zero employee appreciation.
Fast Paced Enviorment with Oppurtunity to Grow
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NHMarch 29, 2016
A typical day at work can be quite busy- as a Property Manager you are responsible for it all; leasing apartments, scheduling maintenance, property inspections, move in's-move out's and everything in between. They have a great training manual which covers every aspect of what you need to learn and always being updated for new policies so you are never out of the loop.

My co-workers are all very down to earth- the team at the corporate office are willing to help anytime. Upper management is very responsive when you have questions or need help.

With this being my first Property Management job (started as leasing associate and worked my way up to Property Manager) I have learned a lot- every aspect of this business was covered through my original training as well as meetings along the way. Having a strong work ethic will get you far in this company!
Pros
Free lunch on Thursday, Health Insurance, Bonus
Cons
Not accrued vacation time only on anniversary
Friendly Workplace Environment
Architectural Designer (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NHMarch 8, 2016
I personally have had a great experience with Brady Sullivan. My coworkers in my department are great, and always helpful, we have a great little team inside the company. My coworkers in other departments are also great and provide a friendly workplace environment for someone as shy as I am.
Management and HR are always helpful to me. Whenever I ask questions of them that they don't have an answer for, they always go and find the answer. Or if I have some type of problem they work with me to resolve it to my benefit.
Great Place To Work With Opportunities of Advancement
IT Support (Current Employee) –  New HampshireMarch 8, 2016
I've been with Brady Sullivan for a bit over a year now. I started as an intern and within 6 months, I was offered a full time position with benefits included. My co-workers are for the most part very friendly and easy to talk to. If you ever have questions, there is always someone who can help you answer it. It's a very team based environment. The owners are friendly and will take the time to talk to their employees if they have the time. Advancement probably depends on your department, but I myself have progressed and I have seen others move forward as well. If I ever have to travel, my gas is compensated in the form of a gas station gift card. Overall, Brady Sullivan is a great company to work for and if a job is open and your interested, apply and you won't regret it!
Pros
Good environment, advancement
Cons
Vacation time
poor compensation no overtime
Maintenance Technician applicant (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHMarch 3, 2016
On call duty requires that you respond to emergencies sometimes in the middle of the night. Instead of being reimbursed with overtime pay you are required to take time off to keep your hours at no more than 40 per week.
A Company to Grow With
Architectural Designer (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NHJanuary 7, 2016
Brady Sullivan is a great company to work for with great opportunities to build a career. It is a friendly atmosphere allowing for a welcoming place to come to work, as well as the professional environment that makes work rewarding, challenging, and enjoyable.

Working at Brady Sullivan at such an exciting time as it continues to grow, allows for all employees to work and learn from a great company doing great things throughout Manchester and New England!
Big place to work for
Cash Management Clerk (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHDecember 21, 2015
They hire you for a position promise you that you will go places, you have weekly open forum meeting to speak your mind but when you do your job suffers I was told when interviewed that training would happen I sat and went daily to my supervisor and asked for training and it never happened I would go to other people to help me since they use to do my job, the turn around is awful! I would bring this up in my weekly meetings that I was ready for more after my 30 days they told me they liked me as a person and I was not where I was supposed to be after 30 days .. Well no cause no ones wants to train. Money no bonuses, no advancements, etc the promise you everything in interviews then they don't follow through
Pros
Free lunch on Thursday if you like that
Cons
Training lack of
Great Company
Architectural Designer (Current Employee) –  Manchester NHSeptember 18, 2015
Great company to work for! I've always wanted a job that I'm excited to wake up and go to work and this is one of them! Such a great environment! Everyone is always very friendly but when it comes to getting work done, they are very professional! The owners/management treat their employees very well and are not scared to communicate with you about any problems you may have. The company has done a lot to rebuild Manchester and make it a very popular and welcoming city! Overall my favorite company that I have worked for.
Pros
Great co-workers, everyone is very friendly
Great place great people!
Administration (Current Employee) –  Manchester NHSeptember 18, 2015
I love working here! Its a great professional but fun atmosphere! Upper management has a open door policy. One of the best decision I made, couldn't be happier working here!
Pros
Great office environment, Thursday lunch provided by the company, Great co-workers
Cons
Vacation/time off benefits
Most unprofessional company I have ever worked at.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHJune 29, 2015
A very strange place to work, seem to thrive on the idea of being rude, crude, and punishing attitude toward their employees. Very old and outdated management style (like the 1800s) thinking that you can degrade and demoralize people into submission and expect some type of die hard loyalty. No technical abilities, zero communication skills, very poor quality, money appears to be mostly spent on marketing fluff.

I came to realize that I was like the 9th guy in line for the project I worked on, others quit one after the other. This is their legacy, they go through good people with incredible turnover. Not just my opinion, it is their reputation in the HR and contractor communities. When I have interviewed with staffing agencies or other companies since, they all (literally) ask me how long I lasted and rolled their eyes and shake their heads. It really amazes me how bad a reputation they have with the small working community we have here in NH. They are spread very thin in a shaky market, stay away and save yourself a lot of aggravation.
Pros
Not much
Cons
Unprofessional

Comment – April 27, 2016

Funny, so now they force their new employees to make wonderful comments to counter the true image...pathetic.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brady Sullivan Properties. Our community is ready to answer.

Brady Sullivan Properties Reviews by Location