Brailsford & Dunlavey Employee Reviews

4.4
Ratings breakdown
A unique experience
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 21, 2018
A company that provides access to various subject matter experts under one roof. This presents an opportunity to learn, collaborate, and grow in managing the full spectrum of a project life cycle.
Pros
Great opportunity for growth
Cons
Difficult work-life balance
Good for people going into Project Management
Computer Intern (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 16, 2018
For those wanting to go into Project Management its a good place to work but I worked in another department. The goals for me were unclear and my boss was not there half the time and there was little to no communication between us.
fun place to work
Project Analyst/ Planning and Pre-Con Intern (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 11, 2018
working at B&D was a blast i recommend it to everyone
Brailsford & Dunlavey, Inc. 10/2016 - 1/2017 Project Analyst/ Planning and Pre-Con InternPublic/ Private Partnership Project Management Team Reviewed RFP and SOQ submittals during pre-con and planning phasesAssigned to Higher Education project management team as an analyst
Pros
fun
Cons
slow
Wonderful benefits, stimulating and challenging work, travel can be challenging for families
REGIONAL VICE PRESIDENT (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIOctober 24, 2017
1. Travel 3 days per week....early flights and late returns with continuous work on plane and in hotel. Time in office is preparing for next trip and addressing internal organizational responsibilities
2. What I learned....everything I know as a professional.
3. Management is focused on the employees, particularly those that show the most promise.
4. Culture has changed as we expanded from one office to nine offices.
5. Hardest part....time management.
6. Most enjoyable...the scale of projects and our access to university, sports, and community leadership at the highest level...i.e. presidents, mayors, governors, team owners.
Pros
unique project types
Cons
travel
Fun place to work if you are a work-a-holic
Project Analyst (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCDecember 27, 2016
The work hard play hard moniker fits here very well. If you are intrenched in this line of work of planning and project management and you like working long hours, happy hours and loads of coffee, here is the job for you.
Pros
Great Benifits, Great Owners
Cons
Requires tons of person to person marketing.
Everyone is professional, but a very family oriented work place.
Office Manager & Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 3, 2012
B&D is a fast growing company and they are very family oriented.
Pros
a fair workplace
Cons
office politics

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brailsford & Dunlavey. Our community is ready to answer.

Brailsford & Dunlavey Reviews by Location