Wonderful benefits, stimulating and challenging work, travel can be challenging for families
REGIONAL VICE PRESIDENT (Former Employee) – Detroit, MI – October 24, 2017
1. Travel 3 days per week....early flights and late returns with continuous work on plane and in hotel. Time in office is preparing for next trip and addressing internal organizational responsibilities
2. What I learned....everything I know as a professional.
3. Management is focused on the employees, particularly those that show the most promise.
4. Culture has changed as we expanded from one office to nine offices.
5. Hardest part....time management.
6. Most enjoyable...the scale of projects and our access to university, sports, and community leadership at the highest level...i.e. presidents, mayors, governors, team owners.