Brand Employee Reviews

Fast paced and Last Minute
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 19, 2018
felt like most of my job was conducted week by week with not much planned ahead. Everyone has a lot to do because money is tight and they cant hire more people. Everything is last-minute.
Pros
cool working space in Hollywood, great benefits, part of a large corporation [GBG]
Cons
everything done last minute and rushed
well paying job
carpenter (Current Employee) –  narcoMarch 11, 2018
very well paying job with good benefits and a lot of work. they’ve kept me working consistently for 3 years in the oil refinery. very fast pace job, but requires no previous experience.
Self-Employed Babysitter
Babysitter (Current Employee) –  Middletown, NYMarch 7, 2018
I love working with kids and handle the work relationships with people I met through it. It was always fun when working with the activities I made up for the kids.
It was good
Ambassador/Project (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 22, 2018
I would recommend SCI Fidelity Records to anyone who would want to work in the industry! They have a great ideology for how to further the industry through marketing and promo.
Poor Management
PROJECT MANAGER, CALPINE DELTA (Former Employee) –  Delta, PAJanuary 6, 2018
Once the merger with Safway occurred much of the management for Brand has become very unsupportive. No onsite support, poor transfer of all documents pertaining to the job to properly operate in a management position.
Productive and actively moving workplace.
Scaffold Builder (Current Employee) –  Baytown, TXJanuary 5, 2018
Requiring a lot of productivity it was crucial to build, demo, revise scaffold on the daily basis. There is a lot of moving and a lot of lifting in this job, requiring a healthy body. It is a very active job, of which i enjoy being.
Pros
Free lunches every now and then.
Cons
Not pay during lunch
Youthful brand
Aéropostale management (Former Employee) –  Troy, MINovember 23, 2017
On average this brand caters to high school middle school students on a typical day I could do merchandising to training a new associate. Great hours
Pros
Hourly rate
Cons
Low foot traffic
A creative field that relied on personal relations and interaction with customers.
Freelance (Former Employee) –  NARSNovember 10, 2017
Worked with management scheduling appointments.  Regular occurrences required prioritizing last minute changes and quickly adapting to the needs and service of each client and customer.
Plan, organize and manage special events showcasing new collections and building customer relations.
Remain knowledgeable of the Nars brand, new products, top sellers and monthly focuses to promote brand awareness and successfully meet sales goals
Great Part Time Job With lots of perks
Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CAOctober 5, 2017
I loved working with the customers at Lucky Brand due to great product training. The product was fun and fit my lifestyle so I used the associate discount A LOT!
This place was good
Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 4, 2017
It was good because of the people. The work was also so so so good. There was development needed by leadership but it was so great. I didn't like the boss though.
worker
Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  Downey, CASeptember 19, 2017
its was a good job loys of things to do and everyone is nice and kind full to every one and a good job to be they take real good of you and many things to do
Independent Contractor
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 5, 2017
Very flexible. The work was unfortunately inconsistent to my financial needs. Also some of the work was mundane. I did however like the projects i was able to contribute too.
opt out
Freelance Designers, and Photo Studio (Former Employee) –  Earth City, MOAugust 15, 2017
at this time i would like to opt out of the review portion for current and past employers - this doesn't represent any specific indication of the employer or employees
work and fun
Merchandise Processor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 20, 2017
Limited was a nice place of work where associates always enjoy what they do any time at work. my five years anniversary with was fun and enjoyable I would to remember.
Great company with hardworking individuals who strive to complete the job ahead of schedule while putting safety first.
Helper (Former Employee) –  La Marque, TXJuly 13, 2017
This company is dedicated to maintaining safety up to and over standards while ensuring the workers complete their tasks and stay busy. The individuals I worked with personally were for the most part respectful and enjoyable to be around.
Pros
Lots of oppurtunity for overtime, extra compensation available
Cons
Hard labour, little time off
just JOB
Scaffold Helper (Former Employee) –  Ferndale, WAJuly 11, 2017
The only benefit to working for Brand is that it is a job , no more no less . no benefits.
the health care that they provide is poor , you are better off with apple care .
Pros
its a job
Cons
the pay verses the health risks of working in a chemical plant
Tempory Warehouse
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Culloden, WVJuly 10, 2017
Brand was an excellent place to work. I really enjoyed the job, it was quick paced and not a lot of down time. The only down fall was being employed through a temporary agency that did not go full time.
Not very good
Carpenter/laborer (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXJune 27, 2017
Not a very good company got hurt on the job the company man took me to the hospital and said the company would take care of it a few months later I get the bill and the company refuses to take it
great work place with pool table
scaffolding (Former Employee) –  Laplace, LAMay 17, 2017
build,demo,modify,scaffolds,clean work era,pick up loose materials,make shore j.s.a is done correct,everyone has singh the permit.berricade work era clean as you go turn in permit in when job is done
productive enviorment youll get better at your craft
Helper/Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAMay 6, 2017
its a good place to work for its just jobs have deadlines and when the deadlines come your out of work but other than that job,enviorment,co-workers it was all good
Pros
long projects
Cons
rain outs