BrandRep Employee Reviews

Just another schmuck on the phone
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CASeptember 22, 2018
I last two weeks because you either sell or get fired quickly. My day was spent picking up calls from my predictive dialer that would bother business owners all day. 90% of them were angry and begged to be taken off the call list as that were not interested and we're trying to make a living I don't even know that brand rap even increases Google ratings. So if you want to be a schmuck on the phone sign up today and hope you have better luck than I did
Pros
Cons
Many. You'll see. Mr. Phone schmuck
Loved the Company, Hated the Job(s)
Sales Rep, Enrollment Agent, Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 17, 2018
While I loved everyone who worked there, the upbeat happy environment, great management, quick-paced culture, and frequent free lunches I still just hated the job. The hard sales and just made me terribly feel corrupt inside and I didn't believe in the product.
Pros
Great management, environment, frequent free lunches
Cons
Hard sales
Great place to have a job.
Junior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJune 1, 2018
Working here has kept a roof over my head and food on my plate. There will always be people that complain about the place they work and if they complain every day, they should probably find some where else to work. It is a good work environment with knowledgeable staff. There are ups and downs of the job, no need to list them. If you are looking for a great place to work, apply here.
Pros
New culture with new ownership, good industry with many facets, and a chance to step up your own self worth.
Cons
Typical office job mostly.
Great place, Great people
Sales, Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 26, 2018
Honestly, it was an overall great experience at the this company. The managers are more than friendly and willing to help those who ask for help. Also, there's room for promotions.
Very Unprofesional
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 24, 2018
I would not recommend this place to anyone. The turn over rate is high and they do not want you to succeed. They also pay you little to nothing to bend over backwards for them.
Great Work Environment
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 10, 2018
BrandRep was a great place to work, the environment on the sales floor is positive, fast paced and competitive while still promoting a carefree atmosphere.
This job was a low income fast paced jo
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAFebruary 7, 2018
This job was a low income fast paced job, I took the job but the compensation was not near what I was promised and I had no choice but to move on . good place to work.
Really good place to work with a couple of kinks that need worked out.
Sales Expert (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 13, 2018
Loved working there it was competitive and educational but they don’t allow room for error, was a very good sales rep but new management laid me off before learning I had already talked to previous higher ups about what was going on and was even in line for a promotion.
Pros
Friendly staff, good breaks, educational
Cons
If you’re not 100 percent confident you won’t make it
Brandrep
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAOctober 24, 2017
Amazing atmosphere throughout the day and high accountability. Was pushed to become the best rep to my fullest capacity with the guidance of a great management team.
Great atmosphere to work in, full of young and ambitious people with a sales driven mindset.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 5, 2017
Great company for work for, management is great. They are not shy on compensating for work well done. The people that work in every department are ambitious and driven to meet goals. Overall, the company flows well, has good credentials and works with the employee to find the right fit for them in the company.
Pros
Spiffs - cash & prizes. Awesome hours. Experience building. Moral and ethical company.
Fantastic Company
Account Executive (Inside Sales) (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 18, 2017
BrandRep is a fantastic company, the management gave me the tools to write my own paychecks. On a typical day at work sales and a fun environment are the top priorities. The company creates a competitive environment and promotes competitive sales in order to advance the employees skills.
Pros
Great training, Leads are provided, Great commission structure
Fun place to work.
Sales and Enrollment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 6, 2017
If you're looking for a great work environment and a forty hour work week this is the place. The compensation is medial but is balanced out by the opportunity for advancement and laid back work structure. I would definitely recommend brandrep to anyone looking for a medial job and benefits.
Pros
Great work environment.
Cons
Salary/Pay is fixed yearly.
My time here was well spent.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 3, 2017
Yes, there's a lot of pressure to perform, but the company was incorporated in 2009, so some of the guys have been working here for many years. That just goes to show that SEO can keep the employees that it values. Great company culture. You'll make friends, money and a lot of coffee during your time here. I give it a 9/10. Would recommend to anyone who wants to get their foot in the door for a strong sales role with a prominent company.
Pros
Fast pace environment with high energy and fun people.
Cons
Only a handful of managers actually care about the employees it feels.
Fun work environment but very stressful job
Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAFebruary 27, 2017
Meet or exceed minimum goal for daily calls. Learned a lot about online marketing and advertising. Closing big deals was the most exciting part of this job as well as setting a company goal in November 2016 for the promotions department.
Pros
fun work environment
Cons
Compensation
Fun workplace with great traning
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 6, 2017
Great place to learn and grow, fun fast paced work environment. Great management, excellent crm, amazing sales technology. When ever a tech issue arises they fix it quickly. Managers always make time for you. My co - workers are fun to be around it makes coming to work everyday a pleasure. Lots of inside jokes and encouragement. hardest part of the job has to be the uncertainly commission with no base makes you work twice as hard, to get to the top you have to do extra credit additional training and learn from every great sales trainer out there ( grant cardone) the cool thing is you are allowed to be you. My career is simply me being me, with the inhibitions turned up and the impulses turned way up. It's important to be at 100% all day and to do that you have to master your mindet nobody is better at teaching that than the people at brandrep. Most enjoyable part of the job is the generous commission and the fun work envornment
Pros
Generous compensation
Cons
Commission only
Overall Fun place to work
Sales (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 5, 2016
My experience here was short lived as I worked from home as one of their independent sales reps. Do not get the weekly training or accountability I was looking for in progressing in the company.
Pros
Commission Based
Cons
Training
Fun work place
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CASeptember 8, 2016
Coworkers are amazing , energy everyday , the managements are not clear with you on your process , you need to relying on your coworkers a lot .

No security on the job , you could be cut off the job any day any moments ,
You need to find out your self why ,
Teach yourself and improve by your self ,
Managements will not give you heads up for targets need to be achieved to keep the job , they will just cut you off when you don't :)

It is not easy job , best is the coworkers , you get to meet great people
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
No clear on what to do to keep working
Must Be Tenacious
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 25, 2016
Transitioning from hospitality to call center, sales, marketing, operations was very interesting...
Management was hard-working, team-motivated and friendly.
Staff was also helpful and proactive. You must be like a hunter if you want to meet sales quotas. Learn to love the word "No" and learn how to break through that initial barrier. If you are lazy and don't take direction well, this job isn't for you. I personally enjoyed the competitive environment.
Best job I had so far!
Accounts Receivable Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 15, 2016
Best job I had so far! As long as you put your best foot forward to do tight and efficient work, they will be in your corner. As a company they not only value holding themselves up to the highest standard in the services they provide, but in customer service as well. Always looking for effective feedback to help the company, and the people who work for the company grow. When I first started working here I had little to no experience at all in not only SEO, but online marketing as a whole, and that still didn't stop them from giving me a chance here. I learned a great deal about SEO, ad words, and even online marketing services that BrandRep doesn't offer. Management is great, co-workers are great talented people and a gift to be around. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to make one of our client's day with ways to help their business grow and relieve the stress that comes with being an owner. The hardest part is when there are client's that's are not willing to find solutions to their concerns and issues.All in all, nothing but great things to say. BrandRep is awesome!
Pros
Occasional complimentary lunches
Great job, can even play some basketball
Sales Manager I (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 29, 2016
Amazing job, you have the potential to make a lot of money here. great environment and would def recommend to anyone. best sales job out there.
Pros
Casual Fridays, great managers, great reps, and free food time to time.
Cons
waking up at 6

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BrandRep. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2