Brands Employee Reviews

fast paced stressful long hours.
Hostess (Former Employee) –  grennwood INMay 11, 2018
Typical day ,150 mile route.
I learned patience.
The culture, uniform.
Management, enmity.
Hardest part, running to get done.
Enjoyed driving home
Pros
honey buns and donnuts
Cons
12 hour days
Productive and fast paced environment.
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 17, 2018
The hardest part of the job is the many different jobs I had to perform due to how fast I was completing each assgnment.Painting the facilitiesgave me the extra hours needed
Pros
Many hours
Cons
The filth production left behind
relaxed work environment
WAREHOUSE WORKER (Former Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHMarch 29, 2018
Limited Brands LLC was good working environment. It was relaxed, offered multiple breaks throughout the shift and offered opportunities to meet many new people.
Pros
3 breaks throughout 8 hour shift
Cons
night shift schedule
best place ever
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INFebruary 9, 2018
if hostess wouldn't of closed down id still be there. I truly loved my job and working for them. it was a very sad day when they closed the doors. I would love to still be there.
Working for the company is great, not for the department
Asset Protection Officer- Seasonal Payroll Auditor (Former Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHOctober 9, 2017
Working for Lbrands itself wasn't bad at all. The CEO took care of his people. However the department I was in wasn't all that great. There was a lot of favoritism.
Pros
Great CEO, Had appreciation lunches
Cons
Too much favoritism
Competitive Retail Sales
Assistant Manager/Sales (Former Employee) –  Yuba City, CASeptember 12, 2017
Very competitive in sales to deliver the highest Sells per average hour to receive more work hours. The associate hours are based on the SPAH and who ever can consistantly sell the most will get hours.
Pros
discounts
Cons
not a lot of hours for associates
great workplace
Operator (Former Employee) –  Albany, OHSeptember 12, 2017
Great People with great managers sometimes work would get stressful because of early mornings but overall people are great and is a good place to work
Good job
Live chat customer representative (Former Employee) –  Kettering, OHSeptember 4, 2017
I was a live chat associate. I helped customers, 3 at a time, online while they shipped. Work place culture was fun and lively, benefits and pay were great.
Cons
Short breaks
that place was just ggrrrrrr
packer (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 3, 2017
that place is a good job if u just want to work for the money and if u are really fast at working that job didn't work out for me I was getting yelled at for silly things and I fell and they didn't do anything about it and they knew about it too
Overview
Order Desk/Route Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Hodgkins, ILJuly 19, 2017
Wonder bread was great through the years up until the 2nd bankruptcy occurred and we all lost our jobs to other's with the new company or positions got sent overseas.
Pros
vacations
Cons
work ethic
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  West Hartford, CTJune 30, 2017
Even though the company closed in many areas it was a great environment with my team spending the late nights setting up display laughing about customers responses on the store closing.
Pros
long lunch breaks
Cons
The company closed
Great benefits competitive pay
Product Inspector Utility II, Hostess (Former Employee) –  Schiller Park, ILJune 23, 2017
A typical day at work for me would be inspecting thousands of product to be shipped to customers. This was a very fast paced position and i had to be accurate and able to multitask. I also had to be team player when the line went down and my team members fell behind. The hardest part o this job was working mandatory 12hr shifts 6 days a week. The most enjoyable part about this job was the advancement opportunities and perks from the employer.
Pros
competitive pay
On the bus line
Picker/ Packer (Former Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHMay 9, 2017
I loved the hours and the people that was working with me. I worked over five years, with the company and it seemed to be that i would never get a chance for advancement.
it alright
Wrapper Operator (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAMarch 5, 2017
You have 2 break that is 30 min each and great co-worker that will help/ or fill in when you in or call out sick.there will be time where you will be getting off early.
Brand Delivery Opertations MGR
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER (TRANSFERRED) (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 27, 2017
I loved the company and the culture. I felt completely supported and groomed to advance with the company when I was with them. I would recommend hem to anyone.
The owner's would good people. Always was will to help their employee.
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Schiller Park, ILJanuary 20, 2017
A typical day was USDA inspection of the production department of all equipment at the start of the shift. Checking with the Department Managers on any schedule changes for the day. Check with all supervisor to see if we have all the product need for today's productions. Check to see if all employee were punch in and ready for work in the production area for today. make adjustment when needed.

The management team schedule daily meeting to go over all concern of each department. They were good at getting,what the production supervisor needed at all times and keeping supervisor informed on all activities.

The hardest part of this job for me was losing good people.

When we have a project that we had limited time to prepare and get the job done. Customer was satisfied with the end result of their product.

What I learned as production supervisor, all USDA regulations, HACCP, SOP,,GMP, ETC. Also to treat all people with respect, help them if i could. If i couldn't not help them then i would find somebody who could.
vary fast moving
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 29, 2016
fast moving sometimes unconformable to work ,good people a lock of upermanagement involvement sometimes made it difficult to perform your work properly .
Pros
room for improvement .
Cons
needs more attention from managers
Hostess Brands
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Emporia, KSOctober 25, 2016
Company runs on buddy system and doesn't provide any clear growth for hard working employees. Company does provide bonuses to team members.
excellent
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Quincy, ILJuly 4, 2016
long days but very rewarding career, pay is good, job is a challenge daily. management was easy to work for.
Productive and fun work place
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Emporia, KSFebruary 2, 2016
Pros: Have provided new and improved break areas/lunch rooms.
Pay has increased with value of knowledge.

Cons: Short breaks, long shifts