Brandywine Realty Trust Employee Reviews

4.2
Ratings breakdown
great work enviroment
Assistant Chief Engineer (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 25, 2018
great place to work , wouldn't leave unless I had no choice
a good place for a person who has a family
great benefits and competitive wages
reputable company
Great company to work for!
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Radnor, PAJanuary 23, 2018
Great work culture; wonderful people. Not a lot of room for advancement depending on your department but loved the company and had a lot to take away from it! A lot to learn about real estate as a whole.
Good site to work
Building Operating Engineer (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEDecember 9, 2017
Made building rounds and responded to work order requests.I had good co-workers and we worked well as a team. I found that sometimes it was hard to complete work order requests due to the availability of offices when scheduling to work.
Would have stayed if I didn't need to move away
Accounts Receivable Administrator (Former Employee) –  Radnor, PAOctober 6, 2017
I truly enjoyed my job at Brandywine. They had good processes in place and were organized. I enjoyed my coworkers. The culture was relaxed and the expectations were balanced.
Just a job
Assistant (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaAugust 28, 2017
No comment, this company is okay to work for. No room for growth. It is hard to get ahead and learn the process. Would like to see more mentoring on the job.
Downtown Wilmington
Property Management Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wilmington Region, DEAugust 21, 2017
Awesome place to work. Exceptional work experience, allowed for personal growth and development. Diversified cultural experiences and opportunities within the work environment.
Good Company
Property Management (Current Employee) –  Radnor, PAJuly 23, 2017
Good Company to work for. Great people to work with. The company is doing a lot of good things in development and more urban properties. Their commitment to the communities they work in is second to none.
Work
Allied Barton Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 15, 2017
Overall my work experience is ok. Working for the company help me get into various locations were founding hours I enjoy working with my coworkers tenants and team members at the job.
Pros
Working for the company do you help me get into various locations were filing ours is complicated
Cons
Healthcare
Nice people to work with. Very helpful to new employees
Property Administrator (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 16, 2016
I had a lot of work to do. New merger and should not have had job opening for any position until company was more stable. Excellent training programs. I learned a great deal in a short period of time.
Pros
Have access to gym.
Cons
Job security
Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 14, 2015
I was hired to assist the company in the preparation of their Dallas office closing. I assisted the accounting department with various tasks including the weekly check run.

Provided assistance to the Human Resources Executive and the Chief Financial Officer

Provided backup support to the office manager, ordered supplies, managed the Fedex account and processed outgoing shipments.
Pros
Commercial property experience
Professional Organization with Learning Opportunities
ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAJuly 13, 2015
Brandywine is a professionally ran organization that provided plenty of opportunities to grow and learn as an employee. Brandywine is committed to their presence within the community, especially with organizations such as BOMA.

One of the things I admire about Brandywine is their commitment to being a frontrunner in sustainability and renewable resources.
Pros
Summer Hours, Generous Holiday Schedule, Learning Opportunities
Cons
Limited opportunities for career advancement in the field
Vice President - Construction (Current Employee) –  McLean VAJune 28, 2015
Very outstanding place to work, great management but no career growth for someone at my experience level. I would like to manage several regions and mentor/train the next level of project managers.
Administrative
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEMay 12, 2015
The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the tenants and vendors. I was responsible for greeting the customers, answering all calls and direct them to the appropriate property manager. I worked very closely with the property managers on projects and reviewing contracts.
Pros
Great environment
Bad Management and nearly impossible to advance
Leasing Representative (Current Employee) –  Fort Washington, PAFebruary 17, 2015
Decent company but they need to train the asset managers. They are non existent in day to day operations and true manager where they challenge sales team and support there sales reps.
ok place to work
Building Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Midlothian, Va.January 8, 2015
nice place to get your foot in the door for facilities mangement, but there is not any room for advancement nor is there any room for salary increases.
Pros
free uniforms, decent benefits
Cons
no ability to grow with company.
Employee friendly
Assistant Chief Building Engineer (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 22, 2014
Good company to work for. Education and training available. Employee friendly. Minimal overtime.
Pros
Uniforms and tools
Cons
Old equipment
Productive work place with continuous team goals
Property and Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 9, 2014
BRT sets the bar high and has continued to achieve each goal set. A work environment where everyone is involved and enjoys seeing their hard work pay off as the city rises with new innovative buildings.
General maintance and upkeep of all machanical operations and systems
Senior Maintenance Technician/Chief Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bensalem, PAApril 12, 2014
Review paper work from previous day and execute tasks needed. I learned a vast amount of knowledge that I had yet to retain. Management for Brandywine are excellent people to be managed by. My fellow co-workers were good, hard working, family oriented men who where a pleasure to work along side. The hardest part of the job was the movement of very heavy equipment when I had to do so by myself. The most enjoyable part of my job was the satisfaction I received at the end of the day.
It was an interesting and challenging effort
Building Engineer (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEApril 9, 2014
We were assigned preventive maintenance routines almost every day to keep the bldg. running smoothly.
Pros
meeting celebreties and politicians
Cons
lots of walking
Really just a job---not much more or less.
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMarch 17, 2014
Tone within the Richmond office wasn't very friendly and was very back biting at times. The corporate office in Philadelphia seemed much more in tune with the times. At that office they were more professional, less good old boy, and more cosmopolitan. Company wide they did offer good online learning opportunities and were willing to pay for classes. Most of the properties Brandywine manages or owns in the Richmond area are old and not in the more desirable areas. Upper management was preoccupied with expansion in other regions and middle management was very weak and ineffective. There are many better companies out there to work for and grow a career.
Pros
Access to self directed learning.
Cons
Offered little in the way of challenges or advancement.