Brasseler USA Employee Reviews

Not so great to work at. But steady work.
CNC Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Ventura, CAJuly 8, 2019
They lack of giving disciplinary actions. So workers tend to take advantage. Don't give bonuses. Somewhat friendly environment. Has favoritism in the company.
Very nice and helpful people to teach you.
Cnc machine operator (Current Employee) –  Ventura, CASeptember 6, 2018
Awesome place to work, very nice people that dont mi d showing you about the machines. If you just do your job nobody will tell you anything. Slow pace but have to be very accurate with measurements.
Pros
Good place
Cons
No overtime
Nice place to work
Credit Representative (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJune 2, 2018
Nice job with benefits. I do not wish to give a review for this company. The work environment was good, nice people worked there. They had benefits.
Great company and products
District Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 2, 2017
Brasseler was a great company to work for until they started making huge changes to the territory and commission-compensations. This made it very difficult for you to make a commission on months you were down. The culture has always been a favorable one, reps are very passionate and leaders are always there to help. With all the different changes in territory and travel as well as changes with the compensation, many reps have left the company.
Pros
great products and training
Cons
comp plan somewhat confusing and difficult to make a living
Company of Brasseler
Packer (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAMay 22, 2017
Working for this company made me realize that life can expand to the next level. Also, knowing that this company is at a high rate, and I fit right at the same spot. Brasseler is s high paid company that loves to fit every employee in and not leaving anyone out the box. Ive learned so much from the experiences Ive had just by working there.
Pros
They would always have somthing special for us. Like dinners, or free movie passes.
Cons
There health care plans or medical plans are terrific.
Great Place to Advanace Your Carreer
Production Manager (Current Employee) –  Ventura, CAJanuary 19, 2017
BrasselerUSA Medical has good solid management in the Ventura Facility. It's a place where hard work is rewarded and opportunities to advance are always there for those who put the effort.
Brasseler Review
Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 12, 2017
Brasseler was a great company to work for until, roughly, the last year or so. Outside reps, under a fairly recent commission-compensation revision, are somewhat penalized or hindered if they happen to be "down" in a given month. The base salary has proven very challenging to make ends meet if a rep happens to be on the wrong end of a month's gross -profit quota. The culture itself has always been a pretty attractive and favorable one, and the passion surrounding the core competencies and company values are very strong. It was a very fun and motivating place to work for quite a while but certain changes within the company has produced a primary initiative for a number of reps leaving the company.
Pros
great work/life balance. great year end gifts (nylon, zippered toiletry kit with Brasseler embroidery)
Cons
somewhat micro-managerial of certain regional managers
Productive work environment
Credit (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAOctober 10, 2016
Brasseler USA is a decent, productive work place. They care about their clients and their employees. I have learned a lot about the dental industry...
Pros
work environment
Cons
a little disorganized
productive and a fun place to work...family picnics and to the baseball game
Machine Operator/Packer (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAMarch 21, 2016
my day started thirty minutes early with a good morning greeting to everyone...a cup of hot chocolate and the preparation of getting everything i need to my work area so I could be ready to start work and clock- in on time, clean and wipe down the machine and make sure work area is a safe environment before starting to work. Every day i learned something new about my job.The most important thing I learned to make sure the right burs got packaged to the right order. I like working together as a team it gave me a family like environment and it showed that together we could get the job done properly and on time. Management was great! My co-workers and I work good beside each other teaming up and giving help as needed to one another. I did not find any parts of my job hard because i liked my job.The part i enjoyed about my job most was at the end of the day knowing that we reached our numbers and in November everybody getting together for THANKSGIVING dinner in our largest conference room. The mission can be accomplished with dedication,cooperation and respect for one another.
Pros
nice break room and good coffee/tea
Cons
short breaks
A pleasure to work for
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  savannah, gaAugust 5, 2015
A family oriented company that treats the workers as human beings. Great benefits and the workers are easy to get along with.
Good job with great benefits
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJune 25, 2015
Good job with great benefits! Training was a little overwhelming, however once I got on the floor, everything fell into place. The management was pretty much fair and overall, the experience was good.
benefits
Cons
short breaks
It's an ok place
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJanuary 27, 2015
The easiest company that I've ever worked for, unfortunately it was through a temp agency. You got a little bin and an order, walked the aisles picking according to the order, take the order to be checked and repeat.
Pros
The diversity of employees was nice.
Cons
I can't think of any...
Brasseler packaging production
Temporary paid summer internship (Current Employee) –  savannah, gaSeptember 17, 2014
steady pace on the job I learned about safety, hazardous and waste and proper wear of safety gear good management, nosey but funny co-workers. hardest part of the job is working on the back end of the multivac machine and the most enjoying part is going home after a long day.
Pros
good training
Cons
short breaks, cheap
Team Environment, Goal Oriented, Results Driven, Friendly Workplace
Inside Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GADecember 26, 2013
Team Environment, Goal Oriented, Results Driven, Friendly Workplace.
short run production and tooling design and fabrication
Prototype Machinist (Former Employee) –  Ventura, CADecember 11, 2013
able to use manual mills and lathes to run short run production and design and fabricate tooling for the repair line
Pros
pleaseant place to work
Cons
downsized me
Great Products
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMNovember 14, 2013
Great products and industry reputation, Little opportunity for advancement.
Good company but large territory
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GANovember 7, 2013
Company downsized territory and NM was part of this change.
very structured work enviorment
Packager (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GANovember 30, 2012
If a normal 9-5 is whatyour seeking i would recommend this company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brasseler USA. Our community is ready to answer.