Be upfront with what you need to justify 80+hrs a week. If your on pipeline...nonstop shooting. Weather can play a factor in your productivity. Fabrication and compressor stations are a little more laid back.
Braun Intertec is a very fast-paced environment. You undergo intense initial training and then you are placed into the field immediately following this training to apply what you learned. The job presents many challenges on a day to day basis. However, many of the materials tests performed are repetitive. A basic understanding of state specifications and testing guidelines is required to keep up with the pace of this job.
- What is the most stressful part about working at Braun Intertec?3 people answered
- Do you have a lot of out of town travel for cmt positions3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Braun Intertec?3 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Braun Intertec?3 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Braun Intertec?3 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Braun Intertec?2 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Braun Intertec?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Braun Intertec?2 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Braun Intertec a better place to work?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Braun Intertec, what would be the reason?2 people answered