Braun Intertec

Braun Intertec Employee Reviews

United States66 reviews
In field standards change constantly, be ok with consistently calling project managers for confirmation and with questions. Good memory and note taking required!
Depending on the client, the work could consist of inspecting the internal or external surfaces of tanks, piping or pressure vessel. The inspections could be visual, ultrasonic thickness or other methods as needed. Any photos would be taken and the reports written and turned over to the client. Oddly enough the hardest part of the job was sometimes finding the jobsite due to the remote locations. For me the best part of the job, the inspection, is literallly performing the inspection to ensure the equipment is safe to continue using.
Supportive, focused and energized as an organization. Great leadership that is always looking for opportunities for staff development. Success is measured both as an individual and as a team.
The company paid decently for a materials testing company. They had some trouble with finding me actual work. Hard to be employed full time when you only get 30 hours a week.
Pros
Productive and helpful when help was needed
Cons
no hours
I enjoyed working at Braun intertec. very productive company and with lots of smart and friendly people. I think that this is a great company to work for and I enjoyed my time at braun Intertec.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Part time work.
Good atmosphere

Flexible supervisor

Productive and fun place. I am learning a lot.

Good support from the supervisor

Flexible time for a student
Make really good money with this company and lots of overtime. Many opportunities to take within company and they treat employees fairly and stick to a foundation that works for them. Darkrooms are interesting.
This job is ccx arrer based with long hours that pay off in the end. You do run across slow times or down times but usually the pick back up. Over all this is a decent company to work for.
Benefits
Cons
Braun has experienced a lot of growth over the last three years. Admittedly, there have been growing pains. This said, systems and process are starting to catch up! Leaders listen to team members who are in the weeds getting the real work done that drives the business. There's a great opportunity for growth here! Exciting to be a part of this great company.
It was fast paced, and tough. Drilling isn't for everyone, but it was for me. I enjoyed my bosses and the engineers and figuring out the problems to get the job done.
Pays better than most jobs in the area starting off with no experience. Great Benefits, Company truck to take home, Paid holidays and time offs. Clear advancement path. Company paid for certifications and training.
I really enjoyed working for this company in the oil fields, being able to learn so much and enjoy working with a level II that was like my bestfreind was the best part of it. Brauns communication was one of the best, I don't have anything bad to say about Braun Intertec.
management pretty sits there and collects a pay check no one wants to go the extra mile To help the Techs in the field . I sat at home for 11 weeks of less then 20 hrs while no seemed to care we had no work . No one answers they're phones there's people in positions from management to the field that has no clue about the craft but yet they're in charge of projects .For 3 months i watched the whole office excluding a couple of people that did try just sit there and collect a check while others were at home waiting to go to work
it was very interesting and fun place to work for i learned a lot during my work experience. great experience. liked my supervisor if I have to recommend to anyone i will.
The work is interesting but sorely underpaid for the level of profeciency expected. When highschool dropouts around your area can earn double for less intense and less stressful work it doesn't make sense to stay here long. My advice is to take a year here, get your certs and move on.
Great place to begin your career. Especially in the field of engineering or construction occupation. Staff is always very helpful. Love that you own a piece of stock in the company when you’re hired also.
Pros
Cons
Little pay
This was the best job I ever obtained. the bosses taught me a lot and trained me to the fullest extent. I am so happy I had the opportunity to enroll with Braun Intertec.
20 hour shifts 7 days a week led to my being taken to the emergency room with acute exhaustion. The company declined to hire additional help for the project to take up the slack. In addition, my workman's compensation claim was denied, and I had to pay for my medical expenses out of pocket.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Long hours with no letup, it seemed obvious that upper management did not care about the employees in the field.
I worked countless hours , they help offered to me I would literally have to redo, causing my projects to be late or false. accepting more and more work with no experienced help wore me down and months of that I fell behind and let go. never worked so hard and put so much pride into something and get laid off... hurts
I worked in North Dakota for a season but I hated the climate. If braun was in my area I would absolutely be working there. I participated in great resume building projects. They have a strong NDT and Inspection team.
Pros
Too many to list. All benefits are great. Clear advancement path.
Cons
My manager was not very savvy.
I worked at a plant. My job included working with shop foreman received list of welds to inspect, inspected welds, interpreted all data, if welds were bad I would mark location and depth of defect in weld, completed all paperwork.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Braun Intertec. Our community is ready to answer.