Bravo Consulting Group

Bravo Consulting Group Employee Reviews

BCG Company review
A typical day at work is very busy with meetings and projects. I learned how to be a team player and also what bosses look for in their employees. Telework was optional within reason.The hardest part of y job was fulfilling some niche positions The mos enjoyable part was seeing a potential hire throughout the hiring process and become an employee.
Pros
Company parties
Cons
Poor Management
Good company
Best thing about company is the company culture.. good, smart people who work hard,
good company to work for. management change has been positive.

best wishes for them for the future
Great Co workers
Great co workers, gave me a great introduction to the IT world. People will help you when you need help and explain how to do it
Growing company with an excellent team
I've learned how to plan and research to a detail before implementation. My typical day required various actions from 3rd party tool research, SP upgrades and migrations, and demos for clients. My co-workers are very goal oriented, driven and a helpful resource when needed. My hardest part of the job was the commute and being able to assist on development processes. I mostly enjoyed the learning curve, freedom to learn new products and BD meetings with clients.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bravo Consulting Group. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3