Bravo Cucina Italiana Employee Reviews

kkk
Sous Chef (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHJanuary 9, 2019
Bravo was a very upscale italian restaurant. Many of the staff was latino so communication was difficult with both the staff and management. The hours were long on most days.
Itsv ok
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 2, 2019
Ik that they just got bought out. It was a ok restaurant.. a lot of doubles, not fun if you have kids. My location was new and never picked up a crowd.
Pros
Fun co workers
Cons
Doubles, lack of business
Not a fan
Server (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCDecember 2, 2018
We give out too much free stuff the bravo loyalty is going to kill the place also management isnt the best only because they don't care about you only the customer... also a lot of staff members are super rude you tell a manager and it doesnt make a difference
Pros
50% off
Cons
Manager doesnt care about workers
Enjoyable
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MINovember 25, 2018
Enjoyable, fun environment. Things were typically relaxed and successfully ran on schedule. High pace and fast moving environment especially on the weekends. Just needed a different change of pace!
Collaborative and quick paced job
Server (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MINovember 15, 2018
This job was really collaborative and quick paced. Really helped with my people skills and I made decent money. As long as you do your job, you're guaranteed to make a decent amount of money.
Average resturant job
Host, To-go Host (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MINovember 13, 2018
Average restaurant job, management is average, and the restaurant is busy during the holiday season. My coworkers made the job much more tolerable. Overall pretty average.
dishwasher
Assist cooks (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHOctober 13, 2018
it was my first job working as a dishwasher and it at the time was the highest paying job i worked for . i hated washing the dishes and burned my arm taking out bread trays
Na
Server, Hostess (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHSeptember 22, 2018
Can be a great place to make money during the holidays, summer season is very slow, Greensboro clientel can vary and that being said the tips can vary as well. Closing work to leave after your shift is a little much if you have to do it by your self. Management changes have been crazy for the last 6 months but are finally getting back to some kind of normalcy.
Fun place to work
Server Trainer/ Bartender/ Catering Specialist (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALSeptember 13, 2018
Great management team! I really enjoyed working for this company. I feel that they care about their employees and guests. The food is amazing and fresh.
Good place
Server (Former Employee) –  Woodmere, OHAugust 26, 2018
Tips were great the guests there take care of the servers as long as you provide them with good service the tips were always good I really loved working there
FUN, but we lost a few people
Server (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 23, 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at this location and with this company. They hire some amazing people who aren't afraid to help you doing a stressful dinner rush or when you're just plain in the weeds. Unfortunately, due to their specs and a massive exodus of people, I had to take a leave of absence from the restaurant. The location that I had worked at had a low turnover, but for some reason we just a lost too many people in a small span of time and many of the servers would walk into their shifts with an entirely full section and little time to prepare for the rush. Regardless, this company is amazing and I enjoyed the friendly competition.
Pros
good at hiring, beautiful restaurant
Cons
Long hours, lower price margin
Busy but Flexible schedule
Hostess and Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHAugust 21, 2018
I was given many tasks and expected to do them quickly. I personally enjoyed the rush and fast pace. The managers were always very kind and understanding about my school schedule.
Pros
I could get food for %50 off if I ate in the Dinning room
Cons
It can be very stressful during busy hours
great guests and food
Assistant Manager (Bar (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 10, 2018
bravo is a fun place to work. the guests make it enjoyable. the long hours can make the job hard. the food is great and very diverse. you learn a lot of people skills as you deal with all kinds.
Pros
guests and employees
Cons
long days
Very busy fast moving and picky managers about specs. If you have problems working long periods on your feet with out a brk then this isnt place for u
Sauté Cook grill cook (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MIAugust 2, 2018
Overworked and underpaid cooks. Chefs and suits make the money anybody else is just a tool and if it breaks they get a new one. No breaks and no smoking
Bravo-When I decided I no longer wanted to wait tables
Server (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 29, 2018
I got a job a Bravo because I had to (money). I had no long-term plan there but ended up staying three months. I already knew I didn't like working as a server but I knew this was fast money and the training meals helped keep me a alive.

Hardest part of the job is the customers, about whom I have never cared, I have no idea how I've had so may serving jobs, seriously hiring managers you need to call references
Pros
Half off meals, food mix-ups, restaurants are kinda fun
Cons
customers, customers, customers
Productive And Fun Place.
Hostess (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHJuly 25, 2018
Bravo is a very hard working environment. But once you start working there and get to know everyone, they are very friendly and will help you no matter what and they'll try to make it fun and make you feel very welcomed and comfortable.
Decent Job
Bartender, Server (Current Employee) –  Mount Lebanon, PAJuly 15, 2018
The money was great, but the kitchen staff and problematic coworkers made it truly hard to get through a shift. A lot of drama, feeling like high school. The general manager and other FOH managers are great and try their hardest, but the kitchen always falls short.
Pros
Discounted food, Good money
Cons
Kitchen Staff
Alright place to serve
Server (Former Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAJuly 12, 2018
Bravo was your typical Italian chain sit-down restaurant. Slightly higher priced than somewhere like Olive Garden but often on the same level as far as traffic goes.
Pros
customers
Cons
managers were stressed and often rude
Lots of room for improvement
Host (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJune 19, 2018
Management needs work. Once they get that figured out, they will go from decent to probably great.Job security is seemingly random. Hard to work if you have another job.
Serving Assistant (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 31, 2018
For the most part, my first GM and the current GM have been fantastic, but the transition between was a bit rough. I love my co-workers, and they were why I was able to come back to work every shift.