Bravo Wellness LLC Employee Reviews

I Would Stay Away (For Now)
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 6, 2019
I would be very hesitant to recommend a job here to anyone, as (without naming names) there is at least one person on the executive team in an important position who is not who she seems to be. To the point where her still being employed is a referendum on the decision makers there. That being said, CEO/President are good people.
Great People & Fun Place to Work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHNovember 24, 2018
I've been with this company for over 5 years. It's become like another family to me. I have a great boss and team. The company can be competitive with their sports but they're also a lot of fun. The company offers great flexibility which is nice for when you have a doctor's appointment etc. My main draw back right now is the pay. When you've been at any company for a long time, your salary does not line up with what they pay new employees. New employees, they'll probably pay you what you deserve. I know they say they are working on adjusting the salary for long time employees but I haven't seen any movement on that yet. You get a job to make money so I hope that the HR team evaluates the job market and gets this done soon. We don't want to lose team members with years of Bravo knowledge. It's a very unique industry. I would recommend working here. I never dread going into work.
Pros
The People and Enviroment; Flexibility
Cons
Lowery Salary for Long Time Employees; Human Resources
Fun place to work
Web Developer/Platform Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OH 44135March 13, 2018
Good atmosphere, smart employees and up to date tech equipment. A collaborative and structured environment where all members of the company work very well together.
A great place to work, the company helps charities and organizations.
Seasonal Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 4, 2018
I loved working at Bravo Wellness. My main focus was Data Entry, and I learned a lot about wellness and the industry in general. The atmosphere and employee morale were very positive. The hardest part of the job was knowing that my position was seasonal and my time would be limited. I enjoyed everything about being at work and the job I performed. My co-workers were friendly and helpful. I am hoping to return to Bravo Wellness as a permanent employee.
Pros
A feeling of belonging, company sponsored events, a fun place to work
Cons
I wish my position was not temporary/seasonal