Breast Care Specialists

Breast Care Specialists Reviews in Atlanta, GA

Atlanta, GA11 reviews

Breast Care Specialists, LLC Is a good place to work

Overall, working for BCS was a good experience. Any practice where doctors are managing partners can create some difficulty and chaos. But ultimately almost all of the people working there were wonderful people who were very dedicated to giving excellent healthcare to the patients. Though the organization is not always great and can change at any moment with the whims of the managing partners, overall it was enjoyable. I was rewarded well for hard work which I very much value.

Pros

Good compensation for good work, Loyalty

Cons

Not always run in the most efficient manner

Patient Care Tech

Flexible schedule. Patient full appointment would last 3hours. Light schedules. Weekly pay. Great Doctors. On the other hand, you have Supervisors who walk around just looking for negative things to fire you for. You have to be on your toes. There's No room for advancement as a patient care tech.

Not very employee friendly

They want the most patients done for them but do not care how this effects their employees. Their benefits are not good. Their hours are always changing. Their management is nonexistant.

Pros

ok salary

Cons

harsh work enviroment

Great place

If you have a passion for women dealing with Breast Cancer this is the place to work the staff is great and the doctors are very knowledgeable of their craft.

Great Place To Work

I enjoyed my time at BCS. The doctors are brilliant, and the staff really took care of one another. I learned a lot and I appreciated all of the support that I received when working here.

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Rewarding Job

As you may know I enjoy working and helping people in their time of need. The position I filled here allowed me to fulfill the opportunity assist in areas of finance and clinical.

Post all payment that was received daily. Balance Daily Journal Management was supportive. Enjoyed working with co-workers System was changed lost files

Pros

Great Lunches Free

Cons

No Overtime

Nice environment

Enjoyable workplace, but it is fast paced. Competitive salary and management is supportive. The office is continually growing so there are opportunities to learn new skills if you have the desire to do so. You must be people oriented since you will have a lot of patient contact. Overall a great place to work.

Pros

Co-workers are team players.

Cons

Short lunch breaks

A great place to begin your career in the medical field.

While working at Breast Care Specialists I have learned how to lead/manage a complex, professional healthcare team of individuals.

Pros

Great Work/Life Balance

Cons

Short Breaks, Managment, No Advancements

Posted payments to patients account daily, worked closely with co workers . entrusted to perform all aspects of banking procedures including daily bank deposits.

Pros

great benefits

Cons

New system was difficult

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Breast Care Specialists?

I came right out of school and started working there.. i can tell you one thing its a learning experience.. i love the people who i work with.. but the only real thing thats keeping me there to be honest is the patients.. one thing i will never forget is the people i have came across while working there.. i have learned so much for the past two years!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Breast Care Specialists. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Breast Care Specialists Reviews by Location