Breitling USA Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great Managment
Customer Service / Sales Department (Former Employee) –  Wilton, CTFebruary 6, 2018
hours where Monday - Friday from 9am to 3pm
i would Answer phones and Write up service tickets for repairs. i would have to Update customers on status of completion
Poor management, no advancement, nice pay
Watchmaker (Former Employee) –  Wilton, CTFebruary 5, 2018
I worked as a watchmaker for six years. Overall product was great in the shop and tools very nice.
Beyond that there was very poor management and a lot of false promises. When I was recruited I was promised training both in the states and in Switzerland. It was more on the job training learn by doing. If it wasn’t for other experience watchmakers you would have no training.
They were very dissed honest procedures, often times we would use undecorated non-Breitling parts to replace worn out parts.
Pros
Good pay and great product
Cons
Very poor management, no training, no advancement
amazing team work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 24, 2017
It was my favorire job. The best team become another family. They trained from beginng and would be happy for your success. The company provide everything for succesful sales.
Lousy Management, Shortsighted, Not a Fun Place to Work
Technical Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Wilton, CTApril 24, 2017
I was promised a lot, but within 6 weeks realized they would not fulfill their employment agreement. Managers have no skills and no authority to make decisions without consent of Switzerland HQ.
Pay was fair considering it is the most expensive county in the USA to live. No incentive, no advancement, no knowledge.
Pros
occasional free lunch
Cons
poor leadership/management
False Advertising
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Wilton, CTJuly 7, 2016
Management is dishonest and indicates administrative training is available, as well as on the job training, while they truthfully expect you to jump right into the position with minimal on the job training.
Benefits
Cons
Long extended hours expected/travel
Good benefits, odd management, no advancement
Senior Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Wilton, CTApril 16, 2013
I was hired as a senior network engineer and was told I would be working on servers/switches/firewalls as well as user support however the IT manager only wanted me working on desktop support due to his protective nature and wouldn't allow me any way to learn and also made it clear that I had no room for career advancement. It was definitely not what I thought it was going to be which is why I am looking for new employment.

My daily duties involved sitting at my desk waiting for a user to call with a problem, I created a helpdesk so users didn't have to call a shared extension (with my boss in the same office) which streamlined the process however management was swiss french and the culture was very different than the type of environment I have worked in over the past 10 years.

I am looking for the right job with the ability for career advancement.
Pros
free lunch hour
Cons
weird rules (no coffee on desk, no talking to other departments, no working on servers directly).
Great Company to work for.
Shipping/ Receiving/Logistics (Former Employee) –  Wilton, CTJune 28, 2012
Logisics..I enjoyed it at its busy times .. lots of overtime
Pros
great company