Brewingz Culture reviews

worse place ever
Assistant / Bar Manager (Former Employee) –  League City, TXMay 11, 2018
micro managing wrong things, pay barely covers cost of living. expect to much from managers. work culture is based on poor products on big overhead. Shouldn't have ever worked here, no wonder theyre closing stores
Fun place to work
Server (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 26, 2016
My job at Brewingz is a pretty easy place to work the environment is good management is always helping out when needed. Hardest part would be to deal with a few costumers who try to push your buttons. Minus the checks the tips is by far the if not the favorite thing about the job as a server.
It was not my favorite place but i enjoyed my co workers
Server/Hostess (Former Employee) –  Rosenberg, TXAugust 11, 2016
A typical day at work consisted of people always getting angry at me for stuff the kitchen did wrong. I enjoyed my co workers they were always fun and outgoing.
Pros
fun employees
Cons
not good management
Great
Bartender (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 3, 2015
Wonderful Atmosphere. Anyone who goes is bound to have a good time. Prefer to have a full time position. Management is sturdy. The staff is helpful.
Fun resturant to work at
Server/Waiter (Former Employee) –  Nassau Bay, TXOctober 7, 2014
Very laid back. Management is great. Co-workers were great also. The hardest part of the job was that the restaurant isn't that busy. The best part was the Management and co-workers were great and the customers that came in were great.
Fun workplace
Cashier, Expo, Host, Waitress (Former Employee) –  Houston, TxNovember 25, 2013
A typical day at work was woking with customers. taking there food orders, drinks. etc.. It was fun working there because you will meet new people everyday. My coworkers made it easy because they were really helpful when you had a problem they will always help u in anything. The hardest part of the job I will say was caring out the drinks to a 20 top beause you had to remember who wanted what drink.The most enjoyable part of the job was when everyone was getting a long at work and the work place was calm.
Pros
1/2 price meals..
Cons
hours