BRIA Health Services Employee Reviews

2.5
Ratings breakdown
Not Worth It
confidential (Former Employee) –  Palos Hills, ILApril 20, 2018
Management is horrendous. Arrogant, crude, rude. No consistency and cannot be trusted. People are constantly leaving because of conditions or arbitrarily terminated . Rules apply to some, not all. Residents neglected and often escape at night. Building in severe disrepair. Glad to leave.
Awful management
Annonimoys (Former Employee) –  AnnonimoysApril 19, 2018
Narrow mindes management.Tight lipped management don't speak to staff.Very snobbish and always short staffed.Never enough staff patients suffer due to short staffing.
I didnt have a good experience
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Palos Hills, ILApril 12, 2018
I worked at bria strive...the place is absolutely gorgeous but the management team sucks .Have of them don't speak unless you speak to them first . It's always a staffing issue and they don't pay enough . My opinion get a whole new management team and up the pay and get some people in their that actually care about the patients
The worst thirty days of my life .
Pros
The place was very clean
Cons
Not enough pay or help
Would not recommend!
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Geneva, ILApril 12, 2018
What an awful environment to work in! Lots of work drama that not only effects the work environment, but the residents as well. There is no teamwork among staff including management. Favoritism is HIGH and short staffed is very likely. Even when fully staffed CNAs will most likely have 10 or more residents not leaving much time for 2-3 showers a day. CNAs are constantly being paged and equipment for resident transfers has room for improvement.
Pros
Some good co-workers and residents
Cons
Short or no room for breaks, favoritism amount staff, no teamwork, drama, low staff, and not given the correct tools to succeed in Work place.
This Place Rots
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Evergreen Park, ILMarch 18, 2018
This place was horrible to work at. Nobbody had to respect any NEW employees just because they were younger. The floors were never properly staocked with supplies. Management does not like nor respect you when you know what your scope of practice is, and defending yourself could get you fired! This entire company needs an upgrade. I've never in any other company worked for a manager who "would send you home in a snow storm" when they had no decency to respect your safety until I encountered Bria health services of Forest Edge. CNA's run for your professionalism, this is not a good place to gain experience. I wouldn't send a tick or flea there to be trained. If you want professionalism, head for the surbuban areas.
Pros
Cons
horrible management, pay, teammates/coworkers and patients
Weennie Wednesdays, Fun Fridays and and upbeat attitude
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Cahokia, ILAugust 30, 2017
This place really makes me feel like I'm at home. I enjoy taking care of the residents and making them smile with our themed days. The managers are all very approachable and will help out in any way they can. Teamwork is a very important part of this company's philosophy.
Pros
Friendly staff
Runnnnn!!!
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 25, 2017
When you work here plan on working short all the time. Plan for the new owners walking through the building and not speaking to you as if you don't exist. Working short causes you to be behind, unable to complete treatments, orders or provide adequate patient care which is unsafe. You want to keep your license don't come here!!!
Pros
Cons
Everything.
Unappreciative Management
Certified Nusing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Westmont, ILMay 28, 2017
Management got rid of so many hard working members of our team who were willing to come into work and do the job we do for made up or extremely petty reasons. Frequently understaffed and severely underpaid/overworked employees. When we had full staff, work was manageable; now the staffing is typically about half of what it was when I started in this facility. Shady stuff was going on with the administration - everyone was very secretive about things, and there was very little communication between supervisors and nursing staff. Who knows who the supervisors even were? I am glad that I chose to leave the facility. It has really gone downhill. I feel sorry for the residents who are unintentionally subjected to what is considered abuse due to poor staffing.
Productive environment
SSD (Former Employee) –  Geneva, ILMay 23, 2017
Typical day was overall very structured beginning with meeting with IDT to address and prioritize issues/concerns/areas that needed to be addressed. At times very stressful as many healthcare fields can be however the team overall worked well and communicated effectively together during these times to focus on patient care and completing tasks at hand. Management was supportive and I always felt the door was open if I had any questions or concerns which is always a plus to feel like you have support behind you in upper management. Overall, obtained a significant amount of clinical experience while working here not only through collaboration with health care professionals but also through interacting on a daily basis with the residents. As I made the move to advance in my career, it was difficult to leave and always enjoyed working with the staff and interacting with all the patients at Bria
Friendly clean environment
RN- Night Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Palos Hills, ILApril 20, 2017
All staff are team players. Flexible work hours. Accommodating when time was requested off for personal day. Looked forward to going to work everyday.
Pros
Safe work environment
Cons
Housekeeping Supervisor Assistant (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ILDecember 4, 2016
Excellent. Company to work for very appreciated. Of there workers u can really grow there they have good benefits if u would like them open door policy
Excellent Health Services Organization
Office Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Cahokia, ILSeptember 16, 2015
The organization took excellent care of the facility's residents and employees. This included numerous employee appreciation weeks throughout the years.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BRIA Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.