Briarcliff Health Center Employee Reviews

Horrible business practices
Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Tyler, TXNovember 27, 2018
Be warned that your license will be in jeapordy every time you walk into the building. Staffing is always short and you can forget management to work the floor. State is in the building nearly every week d/t complaints. Nothing is done when med errors or mistakes that could cause serious injury to the residents. Administration only takes care of management and could care less about the staff putting blood sweat and tears into the care of the residents. For example, management all got paid the Tuesday before Thanksgiving yet staff didn't get theirs until the Monday after the holiday. Would not recommend to anyone.
Pros
Sweet residents and their families
Cons
Short staffed, no sense of family within staff and management. Paid 2xs a month
Laundry AIDE (Former Employee) –  walnut st greenville txSeptember 13, 2018
I work in the laundry room wash and dry clothes take them back to there proper place and clean the area I worked in very good place to work got along with everybody
Productive and fun work place!
Certified Medication Aide (Current Employee) –  Greenville, TXAugust 4, 2018
Great place to gain experience as a new CNA. The ADON is such a wonderful person to work with. She does very well with working a flexible schedule with her employers. The Environment is a home feeling and the employees are like family.
Cons
Does not offer direct deposit
Great and fun work place
Activity Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXJune 19, 2018
The people there are great and fun to work with. They get everything done quickly. Would highly recommend working there. They take care of you and anything your going through.
Fun place to work, interacting with others.
Donna Cox (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TX 75401April 24, 2018
great place to intern, amazing people, learned a lot of things. filed patient paper work, east laid back managers, the patients where nice and gentle.
Pros
Cool area and not hot.
Cons
short breaks.
Wonderful place
Business Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TX 75701April 11, 2018
Briarcliff is a warm and welcoming place to work. This facility is a great place to admit your family members for the care, therapy they require. It has an excellent activity department. This facility goes all out during the holidays.
Great environment, wonderful workers
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXFebruary 2, 2018
Work is great when you can have fun and still get work done. I love making the residents laugh and smile. Makes me feel better as a person when I'm doing right by others family members.
Pros
Fast learner, fast worker, great server
I really loved working at briarcliff. But when people lie about you and say you did something that you didnt it really hurts.
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXJanuary 18, 2018
Loved working there. My 1st time to work dietary at a nursing home. I was close to the residents that I served. I made good friends. Was close to home. But when people lie about you and say that you done something that you didn't do. Especially when your supervisor believes them and not you that really hurts.
Pros
Getting to no residents. Cooking for them
Cons
Very short breaks, insurance.
Job Security
LVN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXSeptember 29, 2017
Typical day of work was fast paced. I learned a lot. The management is very accessible and helpful, always teaching you. The hardest part of the job is trying to help everyone the best way possible. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping the residents and seeing the kindness in their eyes.
Pros
lots of hours, bonuses
Fun place to work
Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) (Current Employee) –  Tyler, TXSeptember 28, 2017
I've been working at this job for the last 4 years in that time I've been Employee of the Month team leader it's a friendly atmosphere very family oriented
It was an ok place to work at but after 6 years of service i moved.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXSeptember 9, 2017
The work was good, but it was very stressful. There was always drama there. and the new administrator was not professional. A regular day at work had become hard to deal with because of the gossip and drama.
It's a job
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXMarch 19, 2017
It's a lot to do there and very challenging to work there. It is a Nursing Home and they demand alot from the caregivers because the sick people are very special patients to care for.
Okay
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXOctober 15, 2016
They work you until your sick. Very good pay. No enough employees. Very good food. Good business. Very loud. A lot of people that don't work there but need more employees.
Pros
Not enough employees
Cons
Food
Rehab Hall
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXApril 9, 2016
I worked the rehab unit on 2nd shift, a very busy unit compared to the slower steady pace of the long term halls. Management always tried to keep 3 Aides on the hall during 2nd shift.
learn alot at my old job
medical records / admissions and marketing (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXApril 23, 2015
i learned how to to lots of paper work. i also learned how to put orders in on the computer on matrix and vcip. i also learn how to do alot more around the facility and was also being crossed trained in alot of the other positions around the nursing home..
It paid my bills
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXMay 23, 2014
The Job was ok! It paid my bills and help take care of my daughter. Did not give raises and worked short majority of the time.
Enjoyed working with my residents and co-workers
LVN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXMay 8, 2012
I clocked in on my assigned days ready to work and spread a few hugs around. I learned how to start IV piggybacks from other nurses. Management, no comment. My co-workers were the best! The hardest part of the job, was seeing one of my little people pass away. The most enjoyable part of the job, was seeing their smiles on their faces.
Pros
regular paycheck
Cons
no comment