Briarcliff Health Center Employee Reviews in Greenville, TX

They trained me as a NA until I passed the state board.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXMay 16, 2019
I worked there for a month after graduating. They allowed me to work 16 hour shifts considering I was driving an hour to work everyday. They were very flexible with my work schedule.
Laundry AIDE (Former Employee) –  walnut st greenville txSeptember 13, 2018
I work in the laundry room wash and dry clothes take them back to there proper place and clean the area I worked in very good place to work got along with everybody
Productive and fun work place!
Certified Medication Aide (Current Employee) –  Greenville, TXAugust 4, 2018
Great place to gain experience as a new CNA. The ADON is such a wonderful person to work with. She does very well with working a flexible schedule with her employers. The Environment is a home feeling and the employees are like family.
Cons
Does not offer direct deposit
Great and fun work place
Activity Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXJune 19, 2018
The people there are great and fun to work with. They get everything done quickly. Would highly recommend working there. They take care of you and anything your going through.
Fun place to work, interacting with others.
Donna Cox (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TX 75401April 24, 2018
great place to intern, amazing people, learned a lot of things. filed patient paper work, east laid back managers, the patients where nice and gentle.
Pros
Cool area and not hot.
Cons
short breaks.
I really loved working at briarcliff. But when people lie about you and say you did something that you didnt it really hurts.
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXJanuary 18, 2018
Loved working there. My 1st time to work dietary at a nursing home. I was close to the residents that I served. I made good friends. Was close to home. But when people lie about you and say that you done something that you didn't do. Especially when your supervisor believes them and not you that really hurts.
Pros
Getting to no residents. Cooking for them
Cons
Very short breaks, insurance.
Job Security
LVN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXSeptember 29, 2017
Typical day of work was fast paced. I learned a lot. The management is very accessible and helpful, always teaching you. The hardest part of the job is trying to help everyone the best way possible. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping the residents and seeing the kindness in their eyes.
Pros
lots of hours, bonuses
Cons
It was an ok place to work at but after 6 years of service i moved.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXSeptember 9, 2017
The work was good, but it was very stressful. There was always drama there. and the new administrator was not professional. A regular day at work had become hard to deal with because of the gossip and drama.
Rehab Hall
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXApril 9, 2016
I worked the rehab unit on 2nd shift, a very busy unit compared to the slower steady pace of the long term halls. Management always tried to keep 3 Aides on the hall during 2nd shift.
Enjoyed working with my residents and co-workers
LVN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXMay 8, 2012
I clocked in on my assigned days ready to work and spread a few hugs around. I learned how to start IV piggybacks from other nurses. Management, no comment. My co-workers were the best! The hardest part of the job, was seeing one of my little people pass away. The most enjoyable part of the job, was seeing their smiles on their faces.
Pros
regular paycheck
Cons
no comment