Briarcliff Health Center Employee Reviews for Nursing Assistant

They trained me as a NA until I passed the state board.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXMay 16, 2019
I worked there for a month after graduating. They allowed me to work 16 hour shifts considering I was driving an hour to work everyday. They were very flexible with my work schedule.
Fun place to work
Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) (Current Employee) –  Tyler, TXSeptember 28, 2017
I've been working at this job for the last 4 years in that time I've been Employee of the Month team leader it's a friendly atmosphere very family oriented
It was an ok place to work at but after 6 years of service i moved.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXSeptember 9, 2017
The work was good, but it was very stressful. There was always drama there. and the new administrator was not professional. A regular day at work had become hard to deal with because of the gossip and drama.
It's a job
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXMarch 19, 2017
It's a lot to do there and very challenging to work there. It is a Nursing Home and they demand alot from the caregivers because the sick people are very special patients to care for.
Okay
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXOctober 15, 2016
They work you until your sick. Very good pay. No enough employees. Very good food. Good business. Very loud. A lot of people that don't work there but need more employees.
Pros
Not enough employees
Cons
Food
Rehab Hall
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXApril 9, 2016
I worked the rehab unit on 2nd shift, a very busy unit compared to the slower steady pace of the long term halls. Management always tried to keep 3 Aides on the hall during 2nd shift.
It paid my bills
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXMay 23, 2014
The Job was ok! It paid my bills and help take care of my daughter. Did not give raises and worked short majority of the time.