Briarcliff Health Center Employee Review

View all Briarcliff Health Center reviews

Enjoyed working with my residents and co-workers
LVN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXMay 8, 2012
I clocked in on my assigned days ready to work and spread a few hugs around. I learned how to start IV piggybacks from other nurses. Management, no comment. My co-workers were the best! The hardest part of the job, was seeing one of my little people pass away. The most enjoyable part of the job, was seeing their smiles on their faces.
Pros
regular paycheck
Cons
no comment

Other Briarcliff Health Center Employee Reviews

They trained me as a NA until I passed the state board.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXMay 16, 2019
I worked there for a month after graduating. They allowed me to work 16 hour shifts considering I was driving an hour to work everyday. They were very flexible with my work schedule.
Horrible business practices
Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Tyler, TXNovember 27, 2018
Be warned that your license will be in jeapordy every time you walk into the building. Staffing is always short and you can forget management to work the floor. State is in the building nearly every week d/t complaints. Nothing is done when med errors or mistakes that could cause serious injury to the residents. Administration only takes care of management and could care less about the staff putting blood sweat and tears into the care of the residents. For example, management all got paid the Tuesday before Thanksgiving yet staff didn't get theirs until the Monday after the holiday. Would not recommend to anyone.
Pros
Sweet residents and their families
Cons
Short staffed, no sense of family within staff and management. Paid 2xs a month