Briarcliff Health Center Employee Review

View all Briarcliff Health Center reviews

I really loved working at briarcliff. But when people lie about you and say you did something that you didnt it really hurts.
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXJanuary 18, 2018
Loved working there. My 1st time to work dietary at a nursing home. I was close to the residents that I served. I made good friends. Was close to home. But when people lie about you and say that you done something that you didn't do. Especially when your supervisor believes them and not you that really hurts.
Pros
Getting to no residents. Cooking for them
Cons
Very short breaks, insurance.

Other Briarcliff Health Center Employee Reviews

They trained me as a NA until I passed the state board.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, TXMay 16, 2019
I worked there for a month after graduating. They allowed me to work 16 hour shifts considering I was driving an hour to work everyday. They were very flexible with my work schedule.
Horrible business practices
Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Tyler, TXNovember 27, 2018
Be warned that your license will be in jeapordy every time you walk into the building. Staffing is always short and you can forget management to work the floor. State is in the building nearly every week d/t complaints. Nothing is done when med errors or mistakes that could cause serious injury to the residents. Administration only takes care of management and could care less about the staff putting blood sweat and tears into the care of the residents. For example, management all got paid the Tuesday before Thanksgiving yet staff didn't get theirs until the Monday after the holiday. Would not recommend to anyone.
Pros
Sweet residents and their families
Cons
Short staffed, no sense of family within staff and management. Paid 2xs a month