Brick Bodies

• Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Fun Energetic Workplace

It's a high paced workplace most days. There's always something going on that requires your attention, but the good thing is you've got a solid group of people behind you who want to see you succeed, who're willing to answer any questions and help you along the way. I think the hardest part of the job is just how long you have to be on your feet, up at the service desk there are no chairs or stools for you to sit on, so you spend your entire 4 or 5 hour shift on your feet. My favorite thing about this job is the people that I get to work with, we're such a tightknit group. We're always laughing and joking and it makes for a pleasurable work experience.

I loved the people that I worked with and I loved our members!

I worked with Brick Bodies for a really long time. I was only part-time. I loved what I did and I loved who I worked with and I loved our members. There were some days when I didn't want to leave the gym!

Pros

Free Gym membership

Great people

I absolutely love the people that work in the office. They're all team players and willing to help with anything. The amount of ongoing meetings is a tad extreme and decisions take weeks to be made. While communication is executed by everyone efficiently, there are many times the blame is put on the team instead of the executives. There is little to no room for growth and most people are spread extremely thin within their roles. Over all, great place to work because the team makes the job bearable.

Pros

Free gym membership

Cons

Work overload

Great work environment and co-workers. Good pay and very flexible hours. Can be very fast or slow pace depending on the time of day that you work. Management is excellent; very concerned about the well being of their employees

gym job

well basically you're the person that cleans up all the weights in the facility and makes sure the spray bottles are filled, paper towels are filled, assist members with a spot if needed.

customer service

talking to regular gym members on a daily basis. having to deal with 1000 of peoples and mult tasking everything at one time.

Pros

working out at the gym

Cons

being on your feet all day

Could be better

Wasn't the worst job I ever had lol. ONly 4 hour shift. Members are friendly

Face paced workplace

Typical day included answering phones, checking in members, processing payments, and maintaining a clean environment for all guests and members of the gym. This job requires multitasking and keeping the best interest of the member in mind at all times.

Fun gym environment

Fun environment to work in. Helpful management, active gym environment. Should be paid more for tasks performed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brick Bodies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7