Bricktown Brewery Employee Reviews

bricktown review
Server (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK 73111June 18, 2018
As far as serving goes it is pretty good at times especially around quarter horse season and the perk is you do get paid 5.50 hr. I wish management would be more attentive.
Great place to work.
WAITRESS (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSMay 29, 2018
The atmosphere of Bricktown is awesome to work in. The people are super chill and it's easy to make friends. You typically deal with nicer customers that are planning on tipping fairly.
Love the culture
Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 6, 2018
First job I had in a new state. I loved the people and culture of the BT family. Only left for an opportunity for more money. If offered more hours would have still been working there.
Great work experience
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 21, 2018
I loved working at Bricktown Brewery & I loved my managers! My mangers were understanding and flexible with my schedule. All my co-workers were very welcoming and bricktown Brewery was over all just a nice work environment!
Pros
Discounts
Awesome atmosphere and fun place to work!
Hostess, Busser, Server (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSFebruary 26, 2018
Working at Bricktown Brewery was exciting from the get-go. This specific location was brand new when I got the job, so we got some of the best training I've ever recieved from a job. It taught me so much not only for that job, but for all the future jobs I've had since leaving. This brewery that brews local beers has the most fun atmosphere and attracts some of the most fun guest, workers, and management alike! I always enjoyed working for this company and only left to go off to college. I learned how to interact with managers, how to work hard and interact with people at the same time, and had so much fun with my coworkers when we got off! The hardest part was learning how to keep on a good face while also being swamped, but I have carried that with me throughout my experience!
Pros
Fun atmosphere
Cons
Stressful at times
Great place to work fun Atmoshpere
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKFebruary 26, 2018
Oversaw all FOH and BOH Operations, Controlled food/liquor cost. Prepared store for all daily operations, supervised staff and made all schedules, Completed all food/liquor orders, responsible for inventory control.
Pros
Laid back restaurant for a casual drink, family fun or eventful gatherings
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 20, 2018
Overall the brewery was a great place to work . I was a hostess which required me to seat tables , buss (clean after guests left to prepare for arriving guests) handle the phone calls from to-go calls to business calls for upper management.
Not a bad place to work
Server (Former Employee) –  OklahomaJanuary 20, 2018
Money was decent. Coworkers were pretty chill. Guests were chill for the most part. Management sucked but I think theres new management now. Good food prices.
Bricktown Brewery
Waitress (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 17, 2018
Bricktown Brewery is a very laid back place to work. The kitchen and management staff work well together. I like that we dont have to carry trays. The managers are great.
Bad managment
Supervisor/ bartender (Former Employee) –  SHAWNEEDecember 8, 2017
I loved my job, my coworkers, and the people I had come to know. Things went down hill after our 3rd GM in less than a year. Management wasn't consistent. If you were a favorite then you got to play on your phone, play with your hair or someone else's, and sit on the counters on the expo line. The principles they wanted you know the management didn't enforce it. There is advancements opportunities for those the management favors.
Pros
Great discounts, friendly staff
Cons
No benifits
Great until new management
Server (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 14, 2017
It was an amazing place to work at, everyone looked out for each other, it was the best job I’ve had until we got new management. It kind of went down hill from there. I was there two maybe three weeks after new management got there.
Pros
Discounts were great. Coworkers were awesome. Everyone got along.
Cons
Favoritism, no benefits only after a year and working 35+ a week, scheduling sucked
Relaxed and upbeat work environment
Server (Current Employee) –  Shawnee, OKOctober 22, 2017
It is relaxed, but how much money you make is up to you. The harder you work, the more money you will make. Management is good about not being to strict, but also making sure that everyone is doing their part to make things run well
Competitive hours, fun work environment
Fort Smith (Current Employee) –  Fort SmithSeptember 6, 2017
Working at Bricktown is a fun time if you like to serve. Management is great and benefits ypu if you know someone higher up. Not much room for moving up.
Pros
Fun, good people
Cons
Customers and special events
Great place to make money.
Food & Drink Runner, Host, and Busser (Former Employee) –  2035 N Rock Rd, Wichita, KS 67206August 30, 2017
As a server you could make a lot of money, as a host/busser you make ok money but you do make tip share so that's pretty great. Management was not my favorite to work with but the money has the opportunity to make up for it.
Enjoyable workplace
Hostess (Current Employee) –  Owasso, OKJuly 27, 2017
Very good place to work. Was my first job and I am very pleased with it. They train you very well and management is great. The pay is very fair as well.
Pros
1/2 off employee discount
Cons
Sometimes stressful atmosphere
Amazing place to work
Server (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARJuly 21, 2017
Management is amazing and treats everyone equally and fairly.

Pay by management is set, but tips are based on your performance and social skills.

Flexible hours, they are willing to work around other work or school schedules

I enjoyed working there, but I needed steady hours and steady pay, but it's a great job. One of the best Jobs I have ever had and would recommend it to anyone.

Plus the food is amazing!
Pros
Great discount, amazing coworkers
Cons
No benefits
Fun, laid back environment
Waitress/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJuly 14, 2017
I enjoyed working for Bricktown. The management for the most part was overall highly skilled and personable. I enjoyed working with most of my co-workers as well, including kitchen staff. They have lots of opportunity for promotion as well as traveling to different states to open up new locations. Every Bricktown I worked for overall had a fun environment and I enjoyed coming to work.
Friendly Workplace
Hostess (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 11, 2017
The environment here was wonderful and we were all a big family. Working at Bricktown was a blast and I never dreaded the idea of having to go in. Management is great and so are the employees.
Eh
Waiter (Current Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARMay 23, 2017
Alright job, great assistant managers, good food, friendly customers, easy going staff, caring coworkers, overall a good place to work. I enjoy it most days.
Pros
Discount
Cons
GM is difficult
Ok work environment
okc (Former Employee) –  OKC, OKMay 4, 2017
Bricktown brewery is an ok work environment the hours where never the same so you better check that schedule every week or they would schedule to many people and have to send someone home
Pros
Fun work environment
Cons
No breaks at all

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bricktown Brewery. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3