Brickyard VFX

Working at Brickyard VFX: 3 Reviews

United States3 reviews

Typical Intern job

The permanent staff are all incredibly likable and communicative of their needs and the management was very willing to let me sit in on production meetings with clients so I might learn more about how they interact with clients to their studio. Most of my job responsibilities included taking coffee and food orders for lunch and breakfast meetings, taking notes during some meetings so managers had it in writing some of the constructive criticism about in progress projects and things the client brought up to improve it to bring it to their expectations.

Pros

Lunch was paid for.

Cons

No parking, and the closest parking garages in the area are all over $100 a day

great friday's

When the week is done and we all got together for a drink at the bar or the deck it was a great way to get the weekend started. Highly recommend to anybody to take that approach.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

cold winters

Great place to work. Great people.

Amazing place to work. Top tier creative, loyal clients, respectful management. Challenging work in an incredible environment. Talented people and a veteran management team.

Pros

Respect for family life.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brickyard VFX. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits