Brident Dental & Orthodontics Employee Reviews

2.8
Ratings breakdown
If you seek long term employment and good pay with great management LOOK elsewhere!
RDA (Former Employee) –  Fort worth, DallasAugust 8, 2018
This was the worst place I could have ever worked. The ortho District manger was hateful and maliciously threating loss of employment if RDA dont agree to travel long distances alothough this is not what is explained in interview. Pay is horrible. Manger and upper managment use abusive language to assistants.
Pros
Its clean in most offices.
Cons
Low pay, horrible management and upper management.
Its not good.
RDA (Former Employee) –  Hurst, TXJuly 6, 2018
Its not good. If your a brand new rda. The dr at the hurst location will deprive u from a learning experience. U will not learn much. He over works the rda's with experience. Your better off elsewhere for learning to become an rda. Its good until u find something else. Its good temporarily. He steps over anybodies word. All specialties are over booked and not enough help or pay. While managing dentist adds more to the day by conducting everyone's steps...15-30 min lunches when its supposed to be an hour. Saturdays are all day w/o lunch. Dont work there pls.
Great Doctors
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 8, 2018
I only stayed working at this company as long as I did because the Doctors are great. When my main doctor left I left. Management would come in whenever they wanted sometimes 1pm it would have been great to have him there when the front was short staffed to help them out. Overbooking the schedule set up the staff in the back for failure having 2 specialists and a general dentist there was pretty hectic and patients were pretty upset with the long wait times despite them having appointments.
Pros
Great Doctors/ Great Benefits
Cons
Short staffed/ poor pay/ poor management
Good place to start
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 8, 2018
I'd only work here if I was trying to open doors at other places. But the pay is too low or the volume of work, management is awful, moral is low, and the offices are full of drama and gossip.
Pros
Potentially opens doors to other places
Cons
Management sucks, underpaid, over worked, awful atmosphere
Very fun
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 3, 2018
I enjoyed working for Brident in Ft. Worth. They helped me improve my skills and become faster.
Only issue I had, was the floor supervisor never really did any work and US Dental Assistants stayed in trouble behind her.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
ok place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXMarch 29, 2018
Fast paced environment, very competitive. Pay was decent bonus was good. Co-workers were amazing. Management was ehh! My patients were amazing new experience for me.
Pros
benefits, payed time off
Cons
management
This place sucks
RDA (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 7, 2018
This company only cares about MONEY MONEY MONEY!!! There products that they sale doesn’t work and everything here is overpriced for no reason. No weekends off, you can’t reach 40 hours,the pay sucks& they want you to travel to every office on short notice. Get your experience and move on.
Benefits
Cons
Long hours, rude doctors, messy staff
Most stressful job ive ever dealt with
RDA (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 4, 2018
They will not give you what they say they will they will smile in your face and let you just deall with it since only money is important for these people save some time find somewhere you will be happy with weekends off
Pros
None its not worth it
Cons
Save your time
Horrible Company, Horrible Doctors, Horrible Management
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 1, 2018
The Director of Operations down to the office level management are all incompetent. You will be overworked, you will be underpaid, you will be stressed to your wits end due to the ever changing doctors, ever changing policies & never having enough staff. There is constant pressure to push products & treatment that patients do not need just to make sales goals. Doctors are inexperienced and all foreign (India or Korean) very disrespectful, a a very noticeable culture difference in terms of how a corporate company works & how to treat employees. AVOID THIS SINKING COMPANY AT ALL COSTS.
Pros
Cons
Overworked, underpaid, rude doctors, incompetent management
Great doctors
RDA (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXFebruary 12, 2018
I've learned a lot from this office the doctors were great and friendly... my issue was with transferring the staff all the time including doctors and managers
Fast-paced
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 2, 2018
For being an occupation at a dentist office it was a lot more stressful and a more fast-paced environment than I thought it would be. The office manager at the time I was hired and trained was still very green which I believe contributed to the lack of training I should have received.
sucks here
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXJanuary 14, 2018
pay sucks, management sucks. they dont care about the employee. they ding you for anything even when they havent trained you on it they expect you to know it.
Rushed and unorganized
PCC (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 22, 2017
The company has no compassion for its employees, and only cares for new business and profit. It has no concern for overloading an understaffed office with call center appointments on top of a full day of scheduled treatment. Leaving not only the staff, but the patients overwhelmed with wait times being over an hour. Would not reapply or refer friends here .
Pros
Free Lunches, Friendly staff, great management
Cons
Short breaks, uncooperative doctors, untrained staff
Very Fast Paced
New Patient Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXDecember 11, 2017
A typical day at work you come in and make and receive calls. You can not be in available no more than 1 minute. I actually learned a lot about the dental industry. Management is very hard with very little understanding of family values. Management is very often unfair. The workplace culture is only geared towards one culture. That is the latin culture. The hardest part of the job is working with management. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping patients.
The care about money more thn anything
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Waco, TXNovember 17, 2017
They have zero care for employees or patients. We no longer get incentives based on our work, but on everyone's as a whole. Everyone has to work every Saturday and you get a guilt trip if you ask for days off.
patient care
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 8, 2017
verifying insurance, i learned that not everyone insurance covers what is said to be covered, the work place is fair but at times very hostile, the hardest part of the job is explaning to patients that there insurance does not cover everything at a 100% which they all the time assume, the most enjoyable part of my job is i get to work with my coworkers as a team and we all work together
Pros
have gotten to experience what it is like to work in the dentistry industry
Cons
i have learned how important it is to keep up with you health
Poor Management, Lack of advancement
Patient Coordinator/ Clinical Quality Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 4, 2017
Management will have you traveling all over Houston with no travel reimbursement. Pay is horrible, Very inconsiderate Management. Would not recommend .this company to my worst enemy.
Pros
Met some good ppl before they were let go no reason
Do not work here.
Staff (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 26, 2017
Do not work here. Pay is horrible, you have to request time off 1 month in advance and even then it gets declined. Plus when you put your 2 weeks notice, you are not able to cash out or even use your vacation time. The environment is very cut-throat and very stressful. This company treats patients horribly.
Great staff
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TXSeptember 23, 2017
Have a great office, manager, front office, DA's and doctors were worked wonderful together. This office is very organized and everyone was always helpful to everyone.
Great company
RDA (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 31, 2017
Very fast paced well put together company. Lots of opportunities to advance. Excellent customer service and dental services. Professional environment and great benefits.