Bridge Home Health and Hospice
70Average

Bridge Home Health and Hospice Employee Reviews

United States69 reviews
Working for Bridge Hospice gives me a sense of satisfaction, and that I am helping my community.
Bridge Hospice puts the needs of their patients first, and they do everything to make sure that patients are comfortable at the end of their life.

I enjoy the culture of the Bridge Family, and have had a successful time so far working for Bridge Hospice.

I have felt supported through my time at Bridge Hospice, but communication from management has room for improvement.
Poor management. Not enough staff. Poor communication to patients. Lots of favoritism. Lots a change in staff. Office training was minimal. Poorly updates on patients especially at start of care
Pros
good salary
Cons
poor management
August 6, 2020
It is an extremely difficult time in our world right now and sometimes it translates to being a difficult time to staff appropriately or create effective ways to communicate to patients, referral partners, and employees. We are continually trying to come up with ways to accomplish those expectations. We are sorry that your experience during this time didn't reflect that. Please take a moment to confidentially email us at hello@bridgehh.com and tell us more about your experience. We do want to learn and get better. Thank you!
There is no loyalty at this company.
Total nepotism. If you do not give them a 150% they hire new people to replace you. This is the worse company I have ever worked for. Stay away!!
Pros
There are none
Cons
Terrible managment, terrible scheduling.
August 1, 2020
First of all, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We do set high standards here for our employees, but we also work very hard in creating a culture where every employee is valued and has a voice. We are deeply sorry that your experience with us didn't reflect that. We take the issue you mentioned very seriously, and we would like to know more about your experience. Please confidentially message us at hello@bridgehh.com.Thank you.
I would work here again manager very supportive I always felt like part of the team I enjoyed working with my coworkers very professional environment overall a great place to work
August 6, 2020
Thank you so much for the feedback! We are glad that your experience here was enjoyable. Our hope is that every employee at Bridge has a long career here, but, if it is cut short, we hope that the time they spent here helped them grow professionally and personally. We do appreciate everything you did while you were here. Good luck on your future adventures!
I appreciate the leaders, how involved they are and they do care and listen. The diversity and culture is great. Bridge continues to grow and expand because of their solid reputation in the community.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Bridge Home Health is a professional working place and a family-feel environment. Staff and Clinicians are available at all times for questions and concerns. We work as a Team, I am assigned to admit patients and do the Initial Assessments. The Hard part of Home Health is when patient needs more care but only limited visits is approved. But providing teachings every visit regarding management of condition, wound care, medication management, safety at home, fall prevention making the goal attainable. I learned from this company to value my work and to value every patient I am assigned because they do rely on my Information and assessments.
During these uncertain times with COVID 19, I have seen a team unite even more than we usually do. This is a team of dedicated professionals that have answered the needs of our most needy in the community. Phenomenal field clinicians, support team, clinical team and MSWs! Our MSW team is is the field daily, visiting our most vulnerable and organizing within the IE Bridge Community to assist our patients to ensure that our patients do not go without. Bridge IE is making donations among our staff to ensure that our valued patients do not go without and/or have the resources to obtain what they need. This TEAM is a group that sets the bar extremely high. I am proud to be a part of this PHENOMENAL group.
Pros
solid company, flexibility, and strong leadership
Cons
Nothing comes to mind, but growth is fast and you have to hold on!
Just a great place to work, environment is great and co-workers help each other. Two of the values that Bridge has is Love and Fun. Love for our patients and Fun with our employees.
I have less than a year working with Bridge Hospice but I must say that it has been a wonderful experience. They have an amazing family work culture and offer exponential growth and education opportunities.
Very enjoyable work environment, great management. Flexibility is awesome. Bridge offers a lot of growth within the company. Bridge has grown so much since i have been here and just getting bigger yet still manages to take great care of the patients and employees.
I worked as an RN Supervisor in SNFs for several years, and I worked with at least a dozen Hospice agencies. When I decided to go to work for one, I chose the one that was the best based on my direct experience. Bridge was the most consistent, provided the best care, was the most responsive to my patients' needs, and had the NICEST staff!!! Now that I work for them, I feel TRULY valued for the first time in my Nursing career! They are supportive, responsive to MY needs as well at my patients, and they pay attention to making sure that growth does not outpace staffing! I cannot recommend them highly enough!!!
Pros
Good people, good bosses, great staff, good pay
Cons
Young Intake staff
This company is making an impact for a reason. That reason? The people. We have so many great people here. People who get the vision and values. People who see the bigger picture. People who impact others on a daily basis.

Yes the work gets hard sometimes. Any growing company experiences those growth pains. We work through them together and make sure to keep our focus.
Pros
Values, the people, the locations
Cons
The office manager, that is a RN spoke about her promiscuous lifestyle at work. When I brought up the laws about breaks as they weren't being followed, I was terminated bc I didn't fit the office dynamics, even though the trainer said I was doing very good at my job. Very clicky, dramatic and unprofessional office environment. I didnt even work for a week at the office and 3 of the days it was a very hostile environment, I cried at my desk because of the way I was being treated and dreaded going to work.
February 16, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We set high standards for our leaders and for the environments of each of our locations. We are deeply sorry that your experience with us didn't reflect our core values, which include instilling an environment of love and fun in everything we do. Please confidentially message us at hello@bridgehh.com. We would like to know more about your experience and how we can do better. Thank you.
Wherever I have worked, I've always gone above and beyond. Was never given any type of encouragement. My supervisor would take credit for accomplishments that I had made. Bridge used to be a fairly decent company to work for. They've always had management problems but the last group of management literally was a joke. Very cliquey and very age discriminatory! Human Resources is for the managers, not employees!
February 17, 2020
We apologize that your experience here did not meet expectations. One of our company values is Employee Engagement and we highly encourage (and expect!) every employee from manager to peer to develop the habit of gratitude. Please confidentially message us at hello@bridgehh.com and let us know more about your experience. Thank you!
There have been many times in my life where I wish I had the opportunity to get in with a newer company that wanted someone to come in and use their expertise to help the company expand.

There are so many success stories here at Bridge. Yes, work can be tough, but that's anywhere. At least here - you get what you put in and you get to see all of your hard work pay off.

If you are tired of change aversion and want to be heard, then this is the place for you.
February 13, 2020
Yes! The work can be tough at times. What our team does everyday for people can be challenging, but, one thing for sure, it is extremely rewarding! We wouldn't be able to impact the lives we do without team members like yourself using their expertise day in and day out. Thank you for all that you do!
This company has very high turn over for a reason. Be forwarned. Most workers here do not feel comfortable with the company's ethics, which managers verbalize as great but when the rubber meets the road, it is all about money here.
Pros
Lots of work
Cons
not worth it
February 11, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. As a growing company, there are times where we haven't communicated our priorities effectively. Employee satisfaction is a value here at Bridge and we are making huge strides in bringing that value to life. We would love to better understand your experience with us. Please feel free to confidentially message us at hello@bridgehh.com.
A great team of culture-first leaders. Tons of support from upper management. It was a pleasure to work for this organization. I had an overall positive experience at Bridge.
February 11, 2020
Thank you for the time and energy you gave to us! We are thrilled that your experience here was positive. We desire to be a company that impacts our employees lives in a positive way. Whether they are here for a short time or spend their whole careers with us. We wish you luck in your future adventures!
Working here at Bridge Home Health has expanded my knowledge to a completely different atmosphere and work ethic. I feel a great purpose in what I do and find it satisfying to help patients get better by a phone call. Being semi new and learning something each shift, can be challenging. Yet my supervisor makes me feel comfortable to ask all the questions I need in order to succeed in my position. I enjoy coming to work every morning and seeing my colleagues conversate about each individuals criteria to take on for the day. The culture at Bridge is truly great.
February 17, 2020
It makes us extremely happy to hear this! Thank you! We are serious about our value of pursuing excellence, and love that we have helped you grow both personally and professionally. We are committed together to taking care of patients and there IS great purpose in it! Thank you for the review!
Job work/ life balance. I enjoy working with my patient's and families. I love working out in the community, providing education and support to patient's and families.
February 6, 2020
Thank you for the great feedback! We are grateful for employees like you that help bring our company values to life. We LOVE that you love working here!
San Jose office is full of liars, back stabbers and inappropriate conversations. Pretty sure I have a few text messages saved where the head marketer is talking negative about another employee sending photos of that person in a group text to other reps. Disgusting environment
I have worked with bridge almost 2 years, this company will be my forever job, the company is full of opportunity and growth options. The staff are family and I love coming to work. The company wants the best for their patients and nurses and strives everyday for better.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bridge Home Health and Hospice. Our community is ready to answer.