Bridge Home Health and Hospice Employee Reviews

Great Work/ Home Balance
Licensed Massage Therapist (Former Employee) –  Findlay, OHJune 24, 2018
Most of the support staff that I worked with was great!! I truly LOVED my experience with Hospice. The people that I worked with were one of a kind.
Pros
Made my own schedule, Pay was good
Cons
Communication was my only complaint
Best Home Health agency in San Diego
Registered Nurse (RN) (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 27, 2018
I have worked for many home health agencies in San Diego and Bridge Home Health is far and away the best! The management is great and the care in wonderful. I wish I would've started here a long time ago. This is a fast pace and energetic company that is poised for growth. I would recommend this agency to all my clinical friends as this place is amazing.
Pros
Great people and fun management
Cons
Very fast pased
Disregard the negative reviews
Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  San DiegoMay 27, 2018
Bridge Home Health recently had some turnover with some very toxic people. These people were horrible leaders and were not a good fit to the overall agency. Since then I have seen a positive change in moral and employee satisfaction. I work in the field and my case load has never been more full. I am happy with the changes this company has made over the past few months as it feel like a much happier place to work. Keep up the good work Bridge and I am proud to be part of such a great company.
Pros
Great clinical care and teamwork
Cons
Very busy
located in beautiful san diego; some good eggs, toxic place to work
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 12, 2018
I am an experienced marketer and healthcare worker. This place is toxic, not because of the workers-because of management, the lies, the cheating, and little concern for patient care as top priority. Most of my concerns about patients fall on deaf ears. I left last year voluntarily and am much happier in similar job.

I am trying to say something positive, since nothing is totally bad. It is in San Diego. There are some honest people there who really care about patients. Everyone fears for their job- the dysfunction starts at the very top.
Pros
it's located in diego and some employs are a pleasure too work with
Cons
Too much back-biting, dishonesty, deception
Great management and employee focused environment
Hospice field LVN (Current Employee) –  Inland Empire, CAMay 1, 2018
I’ve been in hospice for many years and believe in the Bridge philosophy. Patient Care and the community based concept increase our availability to our patients and families. Employee satisfaction is a primary focus of our management. Nurses are kept close to where they live improving quality of life and home work balance. This company is growing and our reputation in the communities we serve is second to none. Bridge is not just a job, it’s a career.
Pros
Close to home, great hours, stable schedule
One of the best companies I have worked for
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAApril 26, 2018
I’m a newer employee to Bridge. I have to say this is probably one of the best agencies I have worked for. Family and work balance is awesome. Our nurses and staff are great. Culture is very positive. We are growing fast and want to be the leader in Home Health and Hospice.
Pros
Family and work balance
Cons
So far I haven’t experienced any
Great company with room to grow!
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 25, 2018
Bridge Hospice has been a great place to learn, work and grow in the 2 years I have been here!
I have been given some great advancement opportunities and feel I am always listened to when I approach my supervisors.
With any growing company there is always room for improvement in different processes and I feel these are identified when needed and plans put into place effectively. There is always steady movement upwards towards company goals.
We learn as a team and grow as a team and work together to make Bridge successful!
Pros
Team bonding events and company gatherings, Amazing co-workers, Employee appreciation
Great place to work!
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 25, 2018
Fun environment, ability to move up, good pay, no complaints. Been working here for 3 years now. Working a bridge is way better that my previous home health/ hospice.
Pros
Fun
Cons
You actually have to get work done
Volunteer Coordinator Perspective
Volunteer Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAApril 25, 2018
I worked on the administrative side so I did not have to commute very much. I spend most of my days recruiting volunteers, coordinating training for them, and developing programs to retain them. The work place culture is amazing. Communication is top notch as the nurses, social workers, volunteers and attending doctor meet on a weekly basis to ensure we provide the absolute best care for our patients. The hardest part of my job is attracting uniquely talented volunteers, but it is highly rewarding once I find a volunteer that has so much passion and care for the patients as I do. The work is very autonomous, as my boss trust me in performing my job. If you are looking to be micromanaged and told what to do every minute of the day, then this is not the job for you. Everyone is fairly independent when performing their job duties, but highly efficient when communicating with one another.
Pros
Autonomy, Communication, Supportive team
Cons
Lots of commuting, Lots of documentation, Unpredictable workday
Productive and great place to work Bridge is my family
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Inland Empire, CAApril 25, 2018
I feel like I work with family every person is unique to Brdge patients are 1st , Bridges the most unique put together company that I have ever worked for.
Pros
Collaborative team focused culture. Fast paced environment
Social Worker (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaApril 25, 2018
During my interview the organization made it clear that a positive work culture is a priority in the company's philosphy. Its good to see that they meant it! The work is fast paced, rewarding and compatible with my career goals. Team support, communication, and collaboration has resulted in quality patient care that any employee can be proud of. I also had the experience in working with the best medical director I had ever encountered
Pros
Employee benefits
Cons
If you dont like fast paced it is not for you
Great company and culture
Lead Social Worker (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 25, 2018
I absolutely love working for Bridge Hospice. They offer competitive compensation, a good work-life balance, and excellent management. I plan on being at Bridge for a long time.
Really a comfortable and nice place to work.
HHA/CNA (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 25, 2018
The nursing staff is awesome always very helpful..Great Management Team also.. as an employee for the last 2 years I can truly trust our nursing staff..
Pros
Quaterly lunched are great..
Cons
None at this time
Great Company to work in, management is amazing, workin at Bridge is the best experience ever
LVN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAApril 25, 2018
This a great company to work, i will highly recommended to my friends, Antonio DPCS cares for employees as well for pts, big day thumbs up for Bridge , I can feel that way and every time employee cares for our pts
Bridge Hospice
Director of Patient Care Services (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 25, 2018
-Fast pace company.
-Hard work but rewarding!
-Team oriented company and fun office environment!
-Unpredictable work flow.
-Most enjoyable part of the job would be helping the sickest members of our community.
Pros
Flexibility, Compensation
Cons
Unpredictable
Newly Hired RN
RN (Former Employee) –  San Diego County, CAApril 10, 2018
I was hired on April 2, 2018 and it is now april 10, 2018 and the only work as a full time RN has been 2.5 hours (04/02/2018). I have had to seek other employment to pay bills. I quit my previous job to work here FT, but the management has not contacted me on orientation and the times I have contacted them by email, it takes days to get an answer back. I cannot recommend this company.
Great Culture
Business Development (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaMarch 21, 2018
The culture at Bridge is collaborative and conducive to high-level performance. Being here is not cut-throat, but it requires employees to be creative and work together to achieve strategic goals of growth and change. Employees feel like they are paid for their efforts--however, it is not a place for someone to coast and do mediocre work. This is a place to grow and learn and to achieve.
Pros
Lots of food, open communication.
Meh
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 9, 2018
sales, hospitals, fighting w/ other reps over patients, cold calls, fighting, watching people leave, watching others get fired, angry nurses, nurses who refuse care in certain areas...blah blah blah
Money focused
Field clinician (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAFebruary 8, 2018
I love home health, but as soon as I got hurt on the job, did management started having problems with me. No training and was put out into the field in my 3rd day with no prior HH experience. Was asked to YouTube procedures I wasn’t confident doing and when I asked for more training or help, I didn’t get it. Management lies, too. But, it’s part of working for a for-profit company. Just know you are on your own. No one will look out for you.
Pros
Independence
Cons
Unmanageable pt load, lack of support, no training, rude management
Patients first
Patient Advocate (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 29, 2018
Bridge is such an amazing place to work...the Director of Patient Care Services actually puts patient care first and the dollar last. He is an incredible nurse and truly knows what it means to be compassionate. Our Director of Operations is also amazing. He is able to think outside the box and is constantly going above and beyond for our clinical team and the marketing team. This is a true family environment. Clinical and marketing are one team.
Pros
I have been working here for over a year and do not have any stress!
Cons
I can’t think of any at this time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bridge Home Health and Hospice. Our community is ready to answer.