Bridge Home Health and Hospice Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great management and employee focused environment
Hospice field LVN (Current Employee) –  Inland Empire, CAMay 1, 2018
I’ve been in hospice for many years and believe in the Bridge philosophy. Patient Care and the community based concept increase our availability to our patients and families. Employee satisfaction is a primary focus of our management. Nurses are kept close to where they live improving quality of life and home work balance. This company is growing and our reputation in the communities we serve is second to none. Bridge is not just a job, it’s a career.
Pros
Close to home, great hours, stable schedule
One of the best companies I have worked for
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAApril 26, 2018
I’m a newer employee to Bridge. I have to say this is probably one of the best agencies I have worked for. Family and work balance is awesome. Our nurses and staff are great. Culture is very positive. We are growing fast and want to be the leader in Home Health and Hospice.
Pros
Family and work balance
Cons
So far I haven’t experienced any
Great company with room to grow!
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 25, 2018
Bridge Hospice has been a great place to learn, work and grow in the 2 years I have been here!
I have been given some great advancement opportunities and feel I am always listened to when I approach my supervisors.
With any growing company there is always room for improvement in different processes and I feel these are identified when needed and plans put into place effectively. There is always steady movement upwards towards company goals.
We learn as a team and grow as a team and work together to make Bridge successful!
Pros
Team bonding events and company gatherings, Amazing co-workers, Employee appreciation
Great place to work!
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 25, 2018
Fun environment, ability to move up, good pay, no complaints. Been working here for 3 years now. Working a bridge is way better that my previous home health/ hospice.
Pros
Fun
Cons
You actually have to get work done
Volunteer Coordinator Perspective
Volunteer Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAApril 25, 2018
I worked on the administrative side so I did not have to commute very much. I spend most of my days recruiting volunteers, coordinating training for them, and developing programs to retain them. The work place culture is amazing. Communication is top notch as the nurses, social workers, volunteers and attending doctor meet on a weekly basis to ensure we provide the absolute best care for our patients. The hardest part of my job is attracting uniquely talented volunteers, but it is highly rewarding once I find a volunteer that has so much passion and care for the patients as I do. The work is very autonomous, as my boss trust me in performing my job. If you are looking to be micromanaged and told what to do every minute of the day, then this is not the job for you. Everyone is fairly independent when performing their job duties, but highly efficient when communicating with one another.
Pros
Autonomy, Communication, Supportive team
Cons
Lots of commuting, Lots of documentation, Unpredictable workday
Productive and great place to work Bridge is my family
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Inland Empire, CAApril 25, 2018
I feel like I work with family every person is unique to Brdge patients are 1st , Bridges the most unique put together company that I have ever worked for.
Pros
Collaborative team focused culture. Fast paced environment
Social Worker (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaApril 25, 2018
During my interview the organization made it clear that a positive work culture is a priority in the company's philosphy. Its good to see that they meant it! The work is fast paced, rewarding and compatible with my career goals. Team support, communication, and collaboration has resulted in quality patient care that any employee can be proud of. I also had the experience in working with the best medical director I had ever encountered
Pros
Employee benefits
Cons
If you dont like fast paced it is not for you
Great company and culture
Lead Social Worker (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 25, 2018
I absolutely love working for Bridge Hospice. They offer competitive compensation, a good work-life balance, and excellent management. I plan on being at Bridge for a long time.
Really a comfortable and nice place to work.
HHA/CNA (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 25, 2018
The nursing staff is awesome always very helpful..Great Management Team also.. as an employee for the last 2 years I can truly trust our nursing staff..
Pros
Quaterly lunched are great..
Cons
None at this time
Great Company to work in, management is amazing, workin at Bridge is the best experience ever
LVN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAApril 25, 2018
This a great company to work, i will highly recommended to my friends, Antonio DPCS cares for employees as well for pts, big day thumbs up for Bridge , I can feel that way and every time employee cares for our pts

Want to know more about Bridge Home Health and Hospice?

Ask a question
Bridge Hospice
Director of Patient Care Services (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 25, 2018
-Fast pace company.
-Hard work but rewarding!
-Team oriented company and fun office environment!
-Unpredictable work flow.
-Most enjoyable part of the job would be helping the sickest members of our community.
Pros
Flexibility, Compensation
Cons
Unpredictable
Newly Hired RN
RN (Former Employee) –  San Diego County, CAApril 10, 2018
I was hired on April 2, 2018 and it is now april 10, 2018 and the only work as a full time RN has been 2.5 hours (04/02/2018). I have had to seek other employment to pay bills. I quit my previous job to work here FT, but the management has not contacted me on orientation and the times I have contacted them by email, it takes days to get an answer back. I cannot recommend this company.
Great Culture
Business Development (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaMarch 21, 2018
The culture at Bridge is collaborative and conducive to high-level performance. Being here is not cut-throat, but it requires employees to be creative and work together to achieve strategic goals of growth and change. Employees feel like they are paid for their efforts--however, it is not a place for someone to coast and do mediocre work. This is a place to grow and learn and to achieve.
Pros
Lots of food, open communication.
Meh
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 9, 2018
sales, hospitals, fighting w/ other reps over patients, cold calls, fighting, watching people leave, watching others get fired, angry nurses, nurses who refuse care in certain areas...blah blah blah
Money focused
Field clinician (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAFebruary 8, 2018
I love home health, but as soon as I got hurt on the job, did management started having problems with me. No training and was put out into the field in my 3rd day with no prior HH experience. Was asked to YouTube procedures I wasn’t confident doing and when I asked for more training or help, I didn’t get it. Management lies, too. But, it’s part of working for a for-profit company. Just know you are on your own. No one will look out for you.
Pros
Independence
Cons
Unmanageable pt load, lack of support, no training, rude management
Patients first
Patient Advocate (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 29, 2018
Bridge is such an amazing place to work...the Director of Patient Care Services actually puts patient care first and the dollar last. He is an incredible nurse and truly knows what it means to be compassionate. Our Director of Operations is also amazing. He is able to think outside the box and is constantly going above and beyond for our clinical team and the marketing team. This is a true family environment. Clinical and marketing are one team.
Pros
I have been working here for over a year and do not have any stress!
Cons
I can’t think of any at this time
Stressful Work Environment
Clinician (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJanuary 6, 2018
Bridge Home Health and Hospice does not really show that they are working towards their mission/vision. Leadership has no concept of quality patient care;they are only concerned about numbers (census and money). There is no job security in this company. Management has no problem letting staff go at any level. There is not enough staff to see the amount of patients accepted. It seems like a challenge for the company to pay their staff correctly and on time.
Pros
Cons
The company is run by bullies
Great Company!!
Clinical Manager Assistant (Current Employee) –  Murrieta, CA/San BernardinoSeptember 28, 2017
I love my position, recently promoted, great team to work with, our marketing team is fierce, and can't be beat! Love my position and flexability! Home health and Hospice is hard work and dedication, with a growing company at mach 10 speed, we must be doing something right!?!? You must have the passion for patient care, and the drive/motivation to succeed, the company cant provide that for you. Yes it requires a little over time every now and then, but that's the nature of the business, anywhere you go,. It's team work, filling the gap when needed, you've got to roll with the bumps in the road during growth to succeed, to become number 1!! Are we there yet!?!?
Pros
Love my position!
Cons
I dont own stock in Medline
Management is bad
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  San Jose, FremontSeptember 27, 2017
As a former employee, the culture is about money. Patient care is second. Management is arrogant. Could not recommend to anyone.

This is a shame to the good clinicians and patients/families.

When a corporation just buys agencies and implements arrogant poor communicating managers, the results are predictably bad.
Fast growing company with many opportunities
Director of Rehabilitation (Current Employee) –  Murrieta, CASeptember 25, 2017
Best rehab staff available with a management team that continually strives to provide the best patient care possible. Bridge is expanding tremendously secondary to the high level of quality care.
Pros
Great Patient Care