Bridge Personnel Services Corp

Bridge Personnel Services Corp Employee Reviews

Contract
I haven't worked there in so long. I don't recall a lot. It may have been a great experience but I can only recall my time at the job. Not anything that has to do with the actual temp agency.
Worst 11 months
Forget this company and Volkswagen Credit. I was given a write up for having actual doctor's notes excusing my absences due to my toddlers being sick. I was mostly upset with Bridge to them issuing the write up before checking my file and seeing those doctors' notes. I found another job that was going to pay what I wanted plus benefits so I was very happy to only give a week's notice.
It was a good workplace thus far
Overall liked my position but was hard to grow in the company since I felt they did play favoritism. The environment was very relaxed but it really depended on the department you were in.
Pros
Food catering
Cons
Favoritism In the workplace
Fun
They cared about us and our experience. They made use that we were compensated for our work. They also worked with other companies if we started to have issues.
temporary
worked data entry for volkswagon credit. They were very nice staff . but not consitant with finding jobs for you. after posted you would call and then was told job was not available
Pros
the pay
Cons
short term
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Love Love Love !
I absolutely love this location and all of their staff at Bridge. The professionalism is outstanding and they always made sure that they were available for anything I needed. I've never had any issues with receiving my check or needing time off. I've been employed through this agency for 5 months and worked with a recruiter on looking for a temp to hire position. She was super friendly, very organized, knowledgeable, and just amazing all around. After 5 months of working though Bridge on an assignment, I was offered a full time permanent position. When it came down to it, They even helped me gather my resume to submit with my application. They were there every step of the way until the first day of me becoming perm. I highly recommend selecting them for staffing. You will not be disappointed.
Cons
Bridge Personnel Services Inc is a great place to work. The CFO is a great guy to work with and always asks for inout on everything you do . He is a great boss. Wish the benefits were better though
Good---they found me a job when I needed one
They're a good temp agency, they pay attention to their clients. Don't have much to say, it's been 10 years.
They may not even be in business anymore.
Friendly staff
Friendly staff, free lunches every other week, helpful with new employees, casual friday, quiet workplace, speaking with multiple customers daily.....
Good
Great company. Temp agency first time working with them but I was offered the job. They will find you good matches but you hardly communicate with them once you're working.
productive fun workplace
They found a job suited for me in 1 week. The staff is excellent and very helpful. I would recommend them. Bridge is a very professional company
Great at Finding a fit for your skills
I hold Bridge Personnel in High Regard. They do a great job of matching your skills to positions they have available. Smart and courteous staff that works with you and listens to what you are looking for in a position. I would definitely use them again if I needed to.
Pros
Listening, Communication, and Understanding
A typical day at work
This was a temp job working on site at Caremark. I entered data into the computer system. It was a full time temporary job.
fast pace workplace
This job was for a temp agency and I was assigned to CVS Caremark. I was always on the phone at this job as a customer service representative. For the most part the management was organized but there was a huge lack of communication between the supervisors. The hardest part of my job was dealing with angry patients who did not receive their specialty medication and the pharmacy was closed. The best part of the job was when I was able to help the patients's get their medications on time.
Pros
40 hrs guarantted
Cons
unorganized
Enjoy working there
I had only 1 company that I work for, with the manager that I had he was so nice and understanding, if you finish doing one job and you wanted some more hours they would find some more work for you. They only thing is that it takes a long time before they find you another assignment.
Temporary agency
Very friendly and helpful. They assisted me in finding my job within a few weeks. they were understanding and listened to what I was looking for
Temp Service
Went on many temporary assignments. Didn't get use to any one assignment. Learned proofreading and was introduced to the administrative environment.
Pros
Worked Week days only
Cons
No permanent positions available
Small company with a productive environment
-A typical day at the company is you are responsible for hitting daily goals, work independently for most of the day but work with team members towards an end goal.
-I learned how to effectively manage, motivate, and train a group of people. Also how to communicate with individuals on every end of the spectrum. And most importantly how to put my ideas into action.

-In regards to management you knew their expectations in general but also needed to anticipate their needs/expectations. For the most part they allowed you to work independently and did not micromanage.

-The hardest part of any recruiting job is working with people-being able to read if they are telling the truth and if they are going to be true to their word (ex. passing a background check, responsibilities at a job etc.). But a positive to take from it, this is the part that makes recruiting challenging and interesting at the same time.

-The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing you are able to positively impact a persons life by finding them a job as well as assist with the overall flow and productivity of a company.
Great Employment Agency
Bridge Personnel placed me right away. My assignment ended and they placed me in less than a month. The agents are great to work with and are always there to assist. The first company that I was placed in provided experience to move forward to become placed within a larger corporation.
I recommend this agency to anyone during their job search.
Pros
Great agents, fast placement, listen to your wants/needs.
Cons
Healthcare is not an option, job security, benefits
Productive fun work atmosphere
Placed at Caremark. Processed 80 inbounds calls per day for mail order pharmacy. Enorlled new customers into database; gathered demographic and insurance information, as well as prescribing doctors information. Typed data into computer while speaking to customer. Following enrollment, transferred call to either Benefits Verification or Adminissions department. Escalated telephone calls to supervisor when needed and faxed enrollments forms to medical office. Communicated with other departments via email regarding customer problems.
Pros
Productive, fun working place.
Busy work environment
A typical day starts off working in the mail room where mail is distributed and opened individually. They are prepared in documents for scanning into virtual computer system. After mail is finished, verifying mail orders through the system happens on the computer. And fixing mail orders for quality purposes get sent to the pharmacy where medication is filled.

I learned much about the pharmaceutical world; how medication is verified through much background checking before it gets dispensed for pickup. Also, I gained knowledge of the different types of medications - generic and brand name.
Pros
much overtime available; provided lunches with business required overtime
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bridge Personnel Services Corp. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9