Bridge Personnel Services Corp

Bridge Personnel Services Corp Employee Review

View all Bridge Personnel Services Corp reviews

Productive fun work atmosphere
Specialty Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Gurnee, ILAugust 5, 2013
Placed at Caremark. Processed 80 inbounds calls per day for mail order pharmacy. Enorlled new customers into database; gathered demographic and insurance information, as well as prescribing doctors information. Typed data into computer while speaking to customer. Following enrollment, transferred call to either Benefits Verification or Adminissions department. Escalated telephone calls to supervisor when needed and faxed enrollments forms to medical office. Communicated with other departments via email regarding customer problems.
Pros
Productive, fun working place.

Other Bridge Personnel Services Corp Employee Reviews

Worst 11 months
Imaging Specialist (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILJuly 23, 2019
Forget this company and Volkswagen Credit. I was given a write up for having actual doctor's notes excusing my absences due to my toddlers being sick. I was mostly upset with Bridge to them issuing the write up before checking my file and seeing those doctors' notes. I found another job that was going to pay what I wanted plus benefits so I was very happy to only give a week's notice.
Contract
Specialty Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Buffalo Grove, ILMay 26, 2019
I haven't worked there in so long. I don't recall a lot. It may have been a great experience but I can only recall my time at the job. Not anything that has to do with the actual temp agency.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bridge Personnel Services Corp. Our community is ready to answer.

Bridge Personnel Services Corp Reviews by Location