Bridge Personnel Services Corp

Bridge Personnel Services Corp Employee Review

View all Bridge Personnel Services Corp reviews

Love Love Love !
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hoffman Estates, ILMarch 1, 2018
I absolutely love this location and all of their staff at Bridge. The professionalism is outstanding and they always made sure that they were available for anything I needed. I've never had any issues with receiving my check or needing time off. I've been employed through this agency for 5 months and worked with a recruiter on looking for a temp to hire position. She was super friendly, very organized, knowledgeable, and just amazing all around. After 5 months of working though Bridge on an assignment, I was offered a full time permanent position. When it came down to it, They even helped me gather my resume to submit with my application. They were there every step of the way until the first day of me becoming perm. I highly recommend selecting them for staffing. You will not be disappointed.
Pros
Cons

Other Bridge Personnel Services Corp Employee Reviews

Worst 11 months
Imaging Specialist (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILJuly 23, 2019
Forget this company and Volkswagen Credit. I was given a write up for having actual doctor's notes excusing my absences due to my toddlers being sick. I was mostly upset with Bridge to them issuing the write up before checking my file and seeing those doctors' notes. I found another job that was going to pay what I wanted plus benefits so I was very happy to only give a week's notice.
Contract
Specialty Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Buffalo Grove, ILMay 26, 2019
I haven't worked there in so long. I don't recall a lot. It may have been a great experience but I can only recall my time at the job. Not anything that has to do with the actual temp agency.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bridge Personnel Services Corp. Our community is ready to answer.

Bridge Personnel Services Corp Reviews by Location