Bridge Personnel Services Corp

Bridge Personnel Services Corp Employee Review

View all Bridge Personnel Services Corp reviews

Small company with a productive environment
Talent Acquisition Manager (Current Employee) –  Gurnee, ILJune 10, 2014
-A typical day at the company is you are responsible for hitting daily goals, work independently for most of the day but work with team members towards an end goal.
-I learned how to effectively manage, motivate, and train a group of people. Also how to communicate with individuals on every end of the spectrum. And most importantly how to put my ideas into action.
-In regards to management you knew their expectations in general but also needed to anticipate their needs/expectations. For the most part they allowed you to work independently and did not micromanage.
-The hardest part of any recruiting job is working with people-being able to read if they are telling the truth and if they are going to be true to their word (ex. passing a background check, responsibilities at a job etc.). But a positive to take from it, this is the part that makes recruiting challenging and interesting at the same time.
-The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing you are able to positively impact a persons life by finding them a job as well as assist with the overall flow and productivity of a company.

Other Bridge Personnel Services Corp Employee Reviews

Worst 11 months
Imaging Specialist (Former Employee) –  Libertyville, ILJuly 23, 2019
Forget this company and Volkswagen Credit. I was given a write up for having actual doctor's notes excusing my absences due to my toddlers being sick. I was mostly upset with Bridge to them issuing the write up before checking my file and seeing those doctors' notes. I found another job that was going to pay what I wanted plus benefits so I was very happy to only give a week's notice.
Contract
Specialty Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Buffalo Grove, ILMay 26, 2019
I haven't worked there in so long. I don't recall a lot. It may have been a great experience but I can only recall my time at the job. Not anything that has to do with the actual temp agency.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bridge Personnel Services Corp. Our community is ready to answer.

Bridge Personnel Services Corp Reviews by Location

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?