Bridge Property Management Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
A typical day at work
Maintenance Tech. / Rehab (Former Employee) –  Murray, UTJune 15, 2018
I Worked with them for 2 years before I received any type of raise, BY that time all of my bills had gone up, and after paying them, I Was forced to use a credit card for gas and to eat my lunch.
On most days, I Would turn 2 to 4 units while the supervisor and the lead tech. sat around the shop.
Tuscany Cove Apartments
Tuscany Cove Apartments (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTMay 31, 2018
Tuscany Cove Apartments was a great place to work for. I learned a lot mostly hands on training of their software used. Learned a lot of extensive customer service. The most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfactions that future & current tenants had.
Terrible Benefits and pay
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 23, 2018
Typical leasing job but severely underpaid. My colleagues that did not complete as much as i did received over 4 dollars more an hour than i did. Company refused to give me a raise after a year and proven performance
Great workplace
COMMUNITY MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 20, 2018
I've been with Bridge for awhile now. Great company to work for! Great corporate staff & they are very helpful and knowledgeable. I believe the PM's could step in and help with some of the maor issues on sites.
Pros
managers meeting-annual
Cons
compenstation
Great Place to Work
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAMay 3, 2018
The Bridge Management team does a great job at empowering their employees. The company culture shines through from the leadership and their investment that they pour out onto their teams is a huge blessing.

As a manager for Bridge I enjoy the freedom they give me to be creative and flexible with my approach to managing my teams and my asset. I am thankful for the clear instructions my supervisors give me regarding expectations and I'm most grateful for the support they have given me to accomplish my goals.
Pros
great company culture, well balanced work environment, positive and encouraging supervisors
Cons
compensation
relaxed
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, TXApril 24, 2018
I started my shift at 8 a.m. so I could make coffee for the manager that started at 9 a.m.
I cleaned up grounds around the property for usually an hour each day.
New Company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  TexasApril 24, 2018
I worked for Bridge when the company was just starting in the Texas area. It was not an enjoyable experience because of the growing pains and the lack of company culture.
revolving door
management (Former Employee) –  Washington StateApril 9, 2018
My time with Bridge was a revolving door of staff. no one stayed more than 3-4 months. Regional had no idea what she was doing. The work hours were crazy. Because staff was always leaving the rest of the staff that was left had to pick up the slack and work 55-60 hours a week. All the staff that left were on burn out also.
Pros
nice manager
Cons
bad regional
Work
Assistant Manager/Manager (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAApril 3, 2018
Typical day was busy learn a lot from the company, residents and co workers management need improvement work place need to improve as well the hardest part was working by my self. the most enjoyable resident activities
Ok
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 28, 2018
I worked at the same property for over 5 years. I started at the property as a leasing agent, moved my way up to an assistant manager and then the property manager. I must have been doing something right, but my new RM of 2 weeks didn't think so. I was forced out the day after my birthday.
Well Managed
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Webster, TXFebruary 24, 2018
Very professional company. Well organized. I only worked for them for 9 months before finding work closer to home, but enjoyed my time with them. Managed many beautiful property
Good job to get my feet wet in the accounting industry
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Murray, UTJanuary 20, 2018
This was a nice place to begin my career in accounting. The work was fairly routine and the company made a good effort to make their employees and their families feel valued.
Wouldnt leave
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLDecember 4, 2017
Love my managers and team. If the building wasn't in DTSP I would probably never leave. Building was sold so this is my chance to move onto something bigger.
Great place to work.
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, TXNovember 28, 2017
You could leave property when needed to get parts and supplies. If you had personal chores to complete, you could leave and make up your time as needed.
Pros
Time off when needed
Cons
Bridge was not owner of property
Just looking for better
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 11, 2017
I love working for bridge property management. Very nice management but the lack of pay for leases just not cutting it with me. Would love to see more growth and advancements. Not expecting to wait years to move up in the company
Poor Team
Assistant Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GANovember 7, 2017
Could not keep manager I would fill in we would raise occupancy and get renewals new manger would come in and lose residents, rude and not very nice. If she did not like you she would be sure to have you evicted
Pros
good commission
Cons
worked your butt off with not worth it, they treated you as if you were a slave
Very busy office with many work order concerns
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Clarkston GaNovember 5, 2017
company hired another leasing consultant after several requests, due to the busy office work day
I enjoyed the residents, and clients, The community has gone through a lot, adjusting to many staff changes in the office.
Pros
heavy tech based
Cons
Dealing with 3rd party ownder
Not here long enough
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GAOctober 18, 2017
I did not work at Bridge long enough to give a review. I was only given 30 days before they lost the 3rd party management contract to another company. The 30 days was chaotic, as I did not have the support necessary to be successful. The property was understaffed and my regional was reassigned during my 1st week.
Friendly Owners
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 12, 2017
Working for BPM I have met some of the most amazing Property Managers. They are a team and help each other. Upper Management at time does not understand the onsite staff daily issues which makes communicating difficult.
Pros
Relationship with other Managers, End of year bonus
Cons
Low pay, No consistent training of current or new employees
Typical maintenance technician job
Maintenance Tech (Former Employee) –  Kent, WASeptember 1, 2017
This company was just ok to work for..not a lot of room for advancement. The supervisor was not very personable and lack of materials made it difficult to do your job. Instead of having materials you would take from another apartment and then if you got materials you would have to go back and replace what you took instead of having materials on hand...time wasting.