BRIDGES OF INDIANA Employee Reviews in Indianapolis, IN

Company that cares about their consumers!
Regional Director (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 6, 2018
I have enjoyed working at Bridges of Indiana and have seen many employees that truly care about their consumers. Although the job can be challenging, it is a rewarding place to work and see the consumers reach their goals and develop meaningful relationships with their caregivers.
Na
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 27, 2018
Typical day for me was taken my client out in the community or whatever he wanted to do that day. I worked with a client I was very fimilar with on a daily so the job was very easy
Nice
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 22, 2018
It started out very nice until I had one of my clients taken which was my 40 hr. a week and ruined my household along with me taking care of my disabled son.
Pros
Loved working with the disabled
Cons
To many last minutes
Productive and rewarding job
Direct Support Professional (DSP) (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 19, 2018
I have only worked at Bridges only a few months. I enjoy that I can make my own schedule and get the rewarding chance to help somebody in need. Management is kind, works with you, and is their anytime you need them.
Pros
Make your own schedule
Cons
Can be stressful
Fun and great schedule to work with.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant/HHA (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 29, 2018
I like working with this company because the schedulers work around your schedule. It’s also enjoyable because of the clients. And you’re able to take client on outings.
Pros
Picking your own schedule
Cons
The pay
Phenomenal Place to work!
Behavior Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 5, 2018
Bridges of Indiana is a company that truly cares about their clients. The management and supervisors are phenomenal. The pay rate is a bit low compared to other companies within the field. The employees work collaboratively and there is an abundance of support if needed.
Pros
Supervisors, Flexibility, Work Environment
Cons
Pay Rate, Benefits
stressful
Service Coordinator/QMRP (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 7, 2017
I had to babysit some of the most immature and ghetto staff. They never took their job seriously and I was always having to pick up slack for them. I never had any free time because I was always working.
Pros
great pay
Cons
idiot ghetto staff
Supportive staff
Music Therapy Contractor (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 19, 2015
The employees at this company are extremely supportive. However, most of the workers are contract positions. It is a personal preference, but I would prefer the structure of a direct employee position.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
inconsistent schedules at times
Direct Spport
Direct Support Professional (Caregiver) (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, IndianaJune 25, 2015
Good job, great benefits, very helpful company. Assisting clients. Transportation and making sure clients are supported on a day to day.
Awesome rewarding job!
Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 31, 2014
Awesome rewarding job!
Love working with our clients and providing an awesome service for them to get out into the community and the ability to be successful in their daily life!
its a company that made sure both staffs and clients are taken cared
Direct Assistant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 18, 2014
when a client thought he cant accommodate me being muslim and the company made sure I got another client willing to accommodate me as a muslim and african
A day at bridges
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 18, 2013
I actually LOVED working at bridges! The only thing is, they don't pay mileage and you HAVE to take clients where they want to go no matter how far, and also they could ever hardly give you 40 in one place. Sometimes you would get 2 hours here 10 hours there, and they wouldn't be close to you house at all.