BRIDGES OF INDIANA Employee Reviews for Caregiver

Unfair to employees!
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, INMarch 26, 2017
I'm from Lafayette and the management here is terrible. They treat you like you're just a warm body. They abuse their authority. They're dishonest. I would never ever let a loved one be under this management. They are back stabbing and very two faced. I REALLY think they need to ALL be fired. This company looks terrible just because the Lafayette office is so disgraceful.
Pros
Cons
Everything about this location.
Patient care
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INDecember 17, 2014
The most enjoyable part about this job was the patients. Management was poor.
Clients are enjoyable
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Terre Haute, INSeptember 25, 2012
Since I work with special needs , I go into the clients house & provide the care. I have learned that when taking care of people , I am no longer my main priority , they are. The management was pretty nice , but had troubles findings replacements when things/obsticules within my own life occur upon warning. Since I give private care , I only work with my clients & their familes, though they vary. The hardest part of my job would honestly be excepting the paywages. I love doing everything else within my job, becauase i am takinf care of poepl , which is my dream goal in life.
Caring for my clients was such a rewarding gift.
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Vincennes, INSeptember 6, 2012
I became very close to my clients and their family. While I would work long hours and many days a week, I loved what I did. Seeing the smile on their faces when I made them laugh was such a priceless memory. My co-workers were always on the same page and we never argued. I learned from working with this company that we can not take our abilities for granted, because there are people out there who struggle with daily tasks. Since I began working for this company, I knew right then and there that I would want to make this my career decision.
caring
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, INJuly 13, 2012
typical day at work would be going into homes and caring for those with disabilities. I learned a lot from patience to understanding. Management needs some improvement on. The hardest part of my job was leaving my heart at home and doing my job. the most enjoyable part of it was getting to know each and everyone of my clients
Pros
co workers
Cons
breaks