BRIDGES OF INDIANA Employee Review

View all BRIDGES OF INDIANA reviews

Poor upper management
Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  IndianaJanuary 20, 2019
Loved my job, loved working with consumers and their families. Even did not mind all the staff I dealt with daily. The one things that is bad is upper management. The lack of communication and how disorganized they are is unreal. It has become worse over the last 6 to 7 months. Their seems to be alot of you should do this or that, but they do nothing. It has baffled me how ignorant upper management is. Some simple fixes and right people in the right positions is all it would take to get this company where it needs to be. They have stopped caring about the consumer and started caring more about the money. They seem to be more worried about expanding into different states but can't seem to fix what's broken. In 2 months about 5 to 7 excellent employees (that had worked with the company 2 plus year) have left and others have one foot out the door.

Also the lack of pay they pay their DSP's is unreal especially when they have to drive consumers every where. I hated telling staff "hey can you drive this person here or there, oh by the way we aren't paying you mileage".
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Poor management

Other BRIDGES OF INDIANA Employee Reviews

Fraud and no affordable insurance
Admin Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INMay 20, 2019
Their is so much fraud here it isn't funny, both time card and insurance. Can't afford the insurance. We are paid every two weeks and family plan is over $600.
Rewarding Career with a team approach
Intake Specialist (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INMay 20, 2019
Bridges of Indiana provides a team approach to ensuring that every consumer is serviced and is being provided the best care. I go home every day knowing that I helped people. I can rest easy knowing that the consumers are being taken care of. My supervisor and coworkers are always available and willing to help in any way!
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Work remote and miss interaction in an office environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BRIDGES OF INDIANA. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7