BRIDGES OF INDIANA Employee Review

View all BRIDGES OF INDIANA reviews

Unresponsive managers, not enough pay to survive
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INFebruary 16, 2019
No answer to my problems/questions(it's happened 3 or 4 times in 2 months). Is management really so incompetent that they don't know or remember that someone is WAITING for answers! And, unless you live with your parents/significant other and don't need money, or you plan to work 60 hours a week, you can't survive on their pay. It is sad because the work is meaningful and changes the lives of these special needs people. I love the work but have to survive and can't work full time SO I guess I'll go work at Wal-Mart or McDonald's where they pay $2-$5 more per hour!!

With all the negative reviews, you would think they'd do something to improve!
Pros
None yet except the clients.
Cons
Too few hours per client, can't get answers, pathetic pay for my position.

Other BRIDGES OF INDIANA Employee Reviews

Fraud and no affordable insurance
Admin Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INMay 20, 2019
Their is so much fraud here it isn't funny, both time card and insurance. Can't afford the insurance. We are paid every two weeks and family plan is over $600.
Rewarding Career with a team approach
Intake Specialist (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INMay 20, 2019
Bridges of Indiana provides a team approach to ensuring that every consumer is serviced and is being provided the best care. I go home every day knowing that I helped people. I can rest easy knowing that the consumers are being taken care of. My supervisor and coworkers are always available and willing to help in any way!
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Work remote and miss interaction in an office environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BRIDGES OF INDIANA. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7