BRIDGES OF INDIANA Employee Review

View all BRIDGES OF INDIANA reviews

Only if desperate
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INNovember 3, 2018
I worked for this company for 8 months. I was constantly lied to or deceived. Myself among others were deceived into our positions with false promises. I feel that our clients and their families do not know the true nature of their care. Only work here if you are desperate! Management only cares for its own and will not enforce their own policies.
Pros
Taking PTO and sick time is usually not a problem
Cons
Scheduling, pay, management

Other BRIDGES OF INDIANA Employee Reviews

Team effort
Customer Service Field Representative (Current Employee) –  Vincennes, INMay 4, 2019
I have worked in this field for over 10 years. This is by far the most team oriented group of individuals I have ever worked with. I don’t go to work with tension in the air anymore.
Pros
Good pay, team effort
Lies, Lies, & More Lies.
Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New Albany, INApril 14, 2019
Fraud, Abuse, & Lies. unfortunately I only worked at this place for a very short time I witness abuse from staff I was told to turn the other cheek by management. I was lied to I was lied on Bridges of Indiana is an unsafe business for people with disabilities.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BRIDGES OF INDIANA. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7