BRIDGES OF INDIANA Employee Review

View all BRIDGES OF INDIANA reviews

Fraud and no affordable insurance
Admin Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INMay 20, 2019
Their is so much fraud here it isn't funny, both time card and insurance. Can't afford the insurance. We are paid every two weeks and family plan is over $600.

Other BRIDGES OF INDIANA Employee Reviews

Csfs
Consumer Services Field Supervisor/Case Management (Former Employee) –  Muncie, INJuly 8, 2019
I put in 60 to 80 hours a week, put the company on 6 job sites including colleges. Had free tickets to Indians Games, and Fever Games. I volunteered for special olympics and autism awareness. Certified cpr instructor. Covered shift for employees, serviced consumers and on call 24/7. Instead of a bonus or a pay raise my ROD bought a $5000. Ice machine and water dispenser. In return is was let go without just cause. They will not train you. If you have a question the Regional Director will not get back with you and belittle you.
Pros
Consumers
Cons
Worst of the worst
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  New Albany, INJune 22, 2019
Management was the worst of the worst, changing schedule without notifications, if you become one of their pets you are in. If not best look for another job. Best not to even apply here
Pros
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BRIDGES OF INDIANA. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6