BRIDGES OF INDIANA Employee Review

View all BRIDGES OF INDIANA reviews

Working with customers was enjoyable most of the time. Management was ok most of the time
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, INAugust 27, 2015
Mixed feelings on company. I enjoyed working there most of the time. It has its ups and downs. Hours were fine; loved working with coworkers;I helped out whenever I could and volunteered with clients for a lot of the activities. Some of the management was disorganized and fired workers without any proof or documentation. That's there call. They don't need a reason since Indiana is a no fault state. I think that is wrong for any company. It's like being found guilty before proven innocent. It's like being found guilty and hanged without any trial. Who invented this rule? I guess it's the only way Indiana can bring in jobs. Not holding companies accountable for their actions. What's the world coming to.
Pros
Nice coworkers
Cons
Low Pay/Management

Other BRIDGES OF INDIANA Employee Reviews

Needs more organizational and communication between supervisors and employees
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INJune 9, 2019
Bridges of Indiana needs more organization and communication between supervisors and employees. I enjoyed working with disabled clients and their parents were very appreciative of my work with them.
Fraud and no affordable insurance
Admin Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INMay 20, 2019
Their is so much fraud here it isn't funny, both time card and insurance. Can't afford the insurance. We are paid every two weeks and family plan is over $600.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BRIDGES OF INDIANA. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7