BRIDGES OF INDIANA Employee Review

View all BRIDGES OF INDIANA reviews

I plan on working here until I retire
Behavior Therapist (Current Employee) –  IndianaSeptember 5, 2018
I love this company. They didn't care about my age, they cared about me caring about the clients and being able to self-manage. They welcome good ideas from all levels. If you are willing to bust your behind, it is rewarded. It is a great place for people who are self-starters and want to make a difference.

It is not a great place for people who like drama or are not willing to go the extra mile. It is also not a great place if you can't draw a line between professional and home life.

For me, it has been an environment I thrive in and it is very satisfying to be making a difference to individuals and families.
Pros
Hard work is appreciated. There is opportunity for advancement and sharing of ideas is encouraged.
Cons
Benefits are not as strong as they could be for some people

Other BRIDGES OF INDIANA Employee Reviews

Fraud and no affordable insurance
Admin Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INMay 20, 2019
Their is so much fraud here it isn't funny, both time card and insurance. Can't afford the insurance. We are paid every two weeks and family plan is over $600.
Rewarding Career with a team approach
Intake Specialist (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INMay 20, 2019
Bridges of Indiana provides a team approach to ensuring that every consumer is serviced and is being provided the best care. I go home every day knowing that I helped people. I can rest easy knowing that the consumers are being taken care of. My supervisor and coworkers are always available and willing to help in any way!
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Work remote and miss interaction in an office environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BRIDGES OF INDIANA. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7