BRIDGES OF INDIANA Employee Review

View all BRIDGES OF INDIANA reviews

Company is a complete mess
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  IndianaApril 10, 2019
No structure whatsoever not only is the very limited staff who know what there doing overworked there severly underpaid. They also expect you to spend your own money and take the clients anywhere they want. Not to mention getting ahold of management is impossible. They also allow the gaurdians to treat you awful and run the show biggest joje of a job ive ever had in 9 years exp in the field would rather work for mcdonalds cleaning toilets

Other BRIDGES OF INDIANA Employee Reviews

Team effort
Customer Service Field Representative (Current Employee) –  Vincennes, INMay 4, 2019
I have worked in this field for over 10 years. This is by far the most team oriented group of individuals I have ever worked with. I don’t go to work with tension in the air anymore.
Pros
Good pay, team effort
Lies, Lies, & More Lies.
Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New Albany, INApril 14, 2019
Fraud, Abuse, & Lies. unfortunately I only worked at this place for a very short time I witness abuse from staff I was told to turn the other cheek by management. I was lied to I was lied on Bridges of Indiana is an unsafe business for people with disabilities.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BRIDGES OF INDIANA. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7